More Leftist Open Borders Insanity

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
A 37-year-old Texas man will spend 60 years behind bars for impregnating an 11-year-old girl, a report said.

Roli Lopez-Sanchez, of Plano, Texas, was found guilty by a jury this week, according to a statement by the Collin County prosecutors. He won’t be eligible for parole.

Medical workers notified authorities in February 2018 after a pregnant 11-year-old came to their office and said Lopez-Sanchez had raped her, the Dallas Morning News reported.

Texas man, 37, sentenced for impregnating girl, 11: prosecutors

When will this madness end?

Pelosi should be proud, right?

Maybe send a Congratulations gift to the family?

I know there are lots of Low/No Information Leftist out there that don't have a clue about what's really going on with the American voters so, here's a hint ....

They are closely paying attention to these kinds of events that dominate the news every day of the week in this Country.

Last edited:
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas

"They're bringing crime, they're RAPIST, and some, I assume, are good people but, I speak to border guards and they tell us what we're getting"
-President Trump

Once again .... the President is spot on .... and the American voters know it !!!!!

Last edited:
Nov 2006

"They're brining crime, they're RAPIST, and some, I assume, are good people but, I speak to border guards and they tell us what we're getting"
-President Trump

Once again .... the President is spot on .... and the American voters know it !!!!!
Is that why his approval rating is in the dirt and the vast majority are telling him to shove his wall up his ass?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Is that why his approval rating is in the dirt and the vast majority are telling him to shove his wall up his ass?
That may be what they are telling Leftist in the Alt Left Universe but, reality is another matter.

I bet you were shocked when HRC didn't win in a landslide, weren't you?

Nov 2006
That may be what they are telling Leftist in the Alt Left Universe but, reality is another matter.
I thought there was supposed to be a red wave in the midterms? You sure got your ass handed to you then. Or is the house still run by republicans and it's just fake news that Pelosi is now running it? Just wait till the next one when repubs actually have a sizable number running in the senate.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
A 37-year-old Texas man will spend 60 years behind bars for impregnating an 11-year-old girl, a report said.

Roli Lopez-Sanchez, of Plano, Texas, was found guilty by a jury this week, according to a statement by the Collin County prosecutors. He won’t be eligible for parole.

Medical workers notified authorities in February 2018 after a pregnant 11-year-old came to their office and said Lopez-Sanchez had raped her, the Dallas Morning News reported.

Texas man, 37, sentenced for impregnating girl, 11: prosecutors

When will this madness end?

Pelosi should be proud, right?

Maybe send a Congratulations gift to the family?

I know there are lots of Low/No Information Leftist out there that don't have a clue about what's really going on with the American voters so, here's a hint ....

They are closely paying attention to these kinds of events that dominate the news every day of the week in this Country.
Nobody cobbles up a "wall thread" out of thin air like John T Ford.