MORE lefty MSM stink & radical bias, from MSNBC

Feb 2011
southeast Pennsylvania
A couple more outbursts like this, please just a couple more nails in the coffin of this Obamanation/DNC mouthpiece, and it'll finally die. You'd think their consistent HORRIBLE ratings would be a wake up call......NOPE LOL.

MSNBC Host To Tancredo: Do You Want Obama Killed?

Exchange starts near 2:50 mark) Martin Bashir to Fmr. Rep. Tom Tancredo (R-CO): "To follow your logic, would you have then preferred the death of the president as opposed to bin Laden?"

Tancredo responds: "Of course not, my God."
RealClearPolitics - Video - MSNBC Host To Tancredo: Do You Want Obama Killed?

Dec 2007
apparently the concept of "playing devils advocate" is lost on some people. and yes msnbc has bad ratings, because they give airtime to people like tancredo.

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
I don't understand why Tancredo is whining so much. He sounds like he's about to cry.
Because he got called out for being a dick? What kind of asshole claims that the President of the United States is a bigger threat than bin Laden?

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
but they also give shows to people like maddow, scarbough, and that tingle down my leg fellow..

amazing
So you don't think the interviewer was correct to ask Tancredo about his prior statements regarding how the POTUS was more dangerous than bin Laden?