MORE NEWS OF THE WEIRD: Melania's WH Christmas photoshoot...

Jul 2015
Florida
I thought it was weird. I just thought, I'm not cool enough to get it when I saw the photos yesterday. Stonefaced at the foot of the infamous hall steps while 2 ballerinas dance in front of her. High fashion(?) 'bell' sleeves standing stonefaced among white branches of lights. I'm going what the hell is this? Turns out I'm not the only one!

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/annals-of-appearances/with-the-white-house-christmas-the-image-of-melania-trump-transforms-from-fairy-tale-prisoner-to-wicked-queen

ALEX JONES: LAS VEG

Melania Trump walks through Christmas decorations in the East Wing at the White House (Credit: Getty/Saul Loeb)

These memes riffing on Melania Trump’s creepy Christmas videos are early stocking stuffers

Happy Holidays from the White House

[FONT=&amp]
NNIE NEUFELD11.28.20175:24 PM

Ho, ho, ho. The Holidays are upon us, and our first gift of the season has arrived: An internet chock full of dank, dank Melania memes.

If you haven’t yet seen, Christmas celebrations have already kicked off on the White House's social feeds with a catalog the First Lady Melania Trump's efforts to bring seasonal cheer to the loneliest place on earth, one that was met on Twitter with an outcry of confusion, laughter and memes on memes on memes.

First, there was this somewhat disturbing video of First Lady Melania Trump watching a ballet performance, stone-faced and distant as she stared past the dancers and, perhaps, into the abyss that is her cloistered existence. The resulting memes were tight....

https://www.salon.com/2017/11/28/these-memes-riffing-on-melania-trumps-creepy-christmas-videos-are-early-stocking-stuffers/

ADDENDUM: The PHOTO COMPOSITION OF BOTH IS FANTASTIC. But the photographer gets the credit. Sorry Melania.

[/FONT]

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Oct 2017
south area
I thought it was weird. I just thought, I'm not cool enough to get it when I saw the photos yesterday. Stonefaced at the foot of the infamous hall steps while 2 ballerinas dance in front of her. High fashion(?) 'bell' sleeves standing stonefaced among white branches of lights. I'm going what the hell is this? Turns out I'm not the only one!

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/annals-of-appearances/with-the-white-house-christmas-the-image-of-melania-trump-transforms-from-fairy-tale-prisoner-to-wicked-queen

Melania Trump walks through Christmas decorations in the East Wing at the White House (Credit: Getty/Saul Loeb)

These memes riffing on Melania Trump’s creepy Christmas videos are early stocking stuffers

[FONT=&]

Ho, ho, ho. The Holidays are upon us, and our first gift of the season has arrived: An internet chock full of dank, dank Melania memes.

If you haven’t yet seen, Christmas celebrations have already kicked off on the White House's social feeds with a catalog the First Lady Melania Trump's efforts to bring seasonal cheer to the loneliest place on earth, one that was met on Twitter with an outcry of confusion, laughter and memes on memes on memes.

First, there was this somewhat disturbing video of First Lady Melania Trump watching a ballet performance, stone-faced and distant as she stared past the dancers and, perhaps, into the abyss that is her cloistered existence. The resulting memes were tight....

https://www.salon.com/2017/11/28/these-memes-riffing-on-melania-trumps-creepy-christmas-videos-are-early-stocking-stuffers/

[/FONT]

You're really on to something here. Stop what you are doing and make this a priority. Give us a full report of your findings by tomorrow.

I've never seen a topic more worthy of a thread!

Reactions: 4 people
Nov 2013
NY
You know what's weird ? You're becoming really weird...

Reactions: 3 people
Jul 2015
Florida
You're really on to something here. Stop what you are doing and make this a priority. Give us a full report of your findings by tomorrow.

I've never seen a topic more worthy of a thread!
Yeah, that's our standard for THREAD creation here! Hypocrisy much?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Jul 2015
Florida
You know what's weird ? You're becoming really weird...
Used to be that "we live in interesting times." Now it's 'we live in WEIRD times'. I'm just along for the ride.

This screams Merry Christmas to you? Ironic huh? LIBERALS are taking CHRIST out of Christmas?

* TAKING CHRIST OUT OF CHRISTMAS *

Last edited:
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio

[FONT=&]

[/FONT]

Not to mention that God awful dress among all that white glitter.

Oct 2017
California
I think the White house decorations are lovely every year no matter who is in office. I love watching the big tree and all the Festivities and Holiday parties. I thought Melania meeting with the Children just as prior First Ladies have done is a wonderful tradition. Why would you try to compare different people's holiday decoration styles?

Reactions: 2 people