More post-Debate polling showing Clinton overtaking Trump. Trump down among Indies.

Jul 2014
Border Fence
It's like Hillary is up by 10 and Donald has the ball on his own 40 yard line. It's a two possession game and there is 3:40 left on the game clock.

Donald needs a TD +2. Get the OS kick. The VP debate moves him into the red zone. It's up to Pence.

Jun 2014
United States
my guess is the DNC email drop was small compared to what's coming.

It was small compared to pretty much anything. It revealed that some DNC staffers had a preference for one candidate over another. Who cares? That's been the case in every election that has ever occurred. People don't lose their right to have a preference for a particular candidate simply because they serve on the DNC or the RNC.

Jun 2013
VA
I heard that Assange will reveal that Hillary gets gas after eating bean burritos.
Fair prediction? Assange reveals nothing new...or nothing at all. Then AFTER the Election and Trump's defeat?

Assange comes out and claims "I WAS going to reveal damning evidence of massive criminal activity by Hillary...but my life was threatened."

And all the Wikileaks fans...and of course all the Sour Grapes Right...will believe him or atleast parrot it on the blogs.

Jun 2013
VA
It's like Hillary is up by 10 and Donald has the ball on his own 40 yard line. It's a two possession game and there is 3:40 left on the game clock.

Donald needs a TD +2. Get the OS kick. The VP debate moves him into the red zone. It's up to Pence.
Except Mike Pence will have to spend all his time in the Debate excusing Trump's boorishness....and "explaining" Trump's anti-conservative tendencies....

and deciding if doing that is worth destroying what little chance he has for a future political career?

Loyalty to Trump vs. Hope to Survive 2016 and maybe come back in 2020.

Jun 2014
United States
Fair prediction? Assange reveals nothing new...or nothing at all. Then AFTER the Election and Trump's defeat?

Assange comes out and claims "I WAS going to reveal damning evidence of massive criminal activity by Hillary...but my life was threatened."

And all the Wikileaks fans...and of course all the Sour Grapes Right...will believe him or atleast parrot it on the blogs.

Who cares? He's a criminal on the lam with a record of releasing doctored information. He has no credibility to lose.

Jul 2011
Tennessee
It was small compared to pretty much anything. It revealed that some DNC staffers had a preference for one candidate over another. Who cares? That's been the case in every election that has ever occurred. People don't lose their right to have a preference for a particular candidate simply because they serve on the DNC or the RNC.
my guess would be, these will be emails from her private server.

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
The RCP average was (pre-debate) Hillary up by a half point and now up 2.5.

2.5 is within the margin of error anyway. In fact that's about where Romney was 2 weeks before the 2012 election.

So despite the full court media press, very little has changed.