More Race-Baiting from Brietbart, Hannity & Natl. Review

Jun 2011
In a better place than u
The other day they all claimed Obama was marching with and hanging out with "his buddies" the Black Panthers in Selma, Alabama a couple of years ago.
Yep, you guessed it...it was utter horseshit.
He actually marched with civil rights heros. Nasty stuff, race-baiting & smearing.

Jun 2011
In a better place than u
If simple things are too hard for you to unnerstand, I suggest you stay out of the fray. Your comments are useless.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
I did, maybe you can tell me what I am missing. Thanks.
Sorry, I can't be coming to your rescue every time simple English confusesd and perplexes you. Figure it out on your own or spend your time where you can understand the topic. Getting a bit tired of being your nanny/tutor.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Sorry, I can't be coming to your rescue every time simple English confusesd and perplexes you. Figure it out on your own or spend your time where you can understand the topic. Getting a bit tired of being your nanny/tutor.

you could always choose not to respond to my posts. Thanks.

Dec 2010
Southington Connecticut
The other day they all claimed Obama was marching with and hanging out with "his buddies" the Black Panthers in Selma, Alabama a couple of years ago.
Yep, you guessed it...it was utter horseshit.
He actually marched with civil rights heros. Nasty stuff, race-baiting & smearing.

ha ha ha !! but that's a sad ha ha ha!!! That TROIKA of POLITICAL terrorists did screw the American people !!!!