Mosque in Christchurch shootings tied to radical Islamic terrorists

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Islam is a false religion. However there are many good people who are muslims

The big problem is when Islam takes over. I could not go to a Muslim country. They are not good countries. It's not something to mess around with. They cane women for talking to men in public and other stuff like that. I'd be put in jail for my beliefs as well.
Purely subjective on your part.
What constitutes a "good country" to you?
Do you not understand that ALL countries with a Muslim majority are NOT the same?
Why on earth would you think that ALL Muslim countries cane women for talking to men in public?

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
No man, Indonesia has sharia law. They will cane you for breaking sharia law in Indonesia

Teenagers are thrashed for having a cuddle after breaching Indonesia's strict Sharia law | Daily Mail Online

Teenagers are thrashed for having a cuddle: Woman, 18, and her boyfriend are whipped with bamboo cane in public for breaching Indonesia's strict Sharia law
  • Aceh Province, Indonesia, enforces strict Sharia law which includes caning for public acts deemed indecent
  • University student and her boyfriend, both 18, were sentenced to the punishment after being caught hugging
  • Pair were locked up in jail for several months before being beaten with a bamboo cane in front of a crowd

Woman caned for standing too close to her boyfriend

Woman caned in Indonesia for 'standing too close to her boyfriend'

Indonesian woman lashed until she collapses during brutal Sharia law punishment

Three young couples were pictured being lashed for dating before marriage back in August.
Read your own linked article. Such things are legal in only ONE province of Indonesia, Aceh province.
You would judge the entire country on what is legal in ONE province?