Mosque in Christchurch shootings tied to radical Islamic terrorists

Dec 2014
Finland
I dont think Islam is very peaceful religion though, just like nazism isnt. Surely there are peaceful nazies and muslims but if you read what their holy books you get the big picture. I dont have a problem with muslims though.

Dec 2014
NWOHQ
I dont think Islam is very peaceful religion though, just like nazism isnt. Surely there are peaceful nazies and muslims but if you read what their holy books you get the big picture. I dont have a problem with muslims though.

Sir, you are conflating ideology with religion, but that's understandable owing to your nationality. Nazism is not a religion, but an ideology, however, both can be considered 'philosophies'.

Oct 2018
WonderfulOregon
Interesting. Many mosques are dens of recruitment for terrorists.

New evidence is emerging that several people may have been converted to radical Islam at the Al Noor mosque in New Zealand.
One America’s Pearson Sharp has more on how several members of the mosque went on to join the terror group Al-Qaeda

Mosque in Christchurch shootings tied to radical Islamic terrorists | One America News Network
One America News Network (OAN)

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly in being
biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.

They may utilize strong loaded words
(wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes),
publish misleading reports and
omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
  • Overall, we rate One America News Far right biased based on story selection that consistently favors the Right and Mixed for factual reporting due to promotion of conspiracies, lack of sourcing and a few failed fact checks.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly in being
biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.

They may utilize strong loaded words
(wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes),
publish misleading reports and
omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
  • Overall, we rate One America News Far right biased based on story selection that consistently favors the Right and Mixed for factual reporting due to promotion of conspiracies, lack of sourcing and a few failed fact checks.
Can you quit trolling your blog?

Or at least learn the difference between bias and accuracy?