Most nuked country is..

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
Nevada, crater where an atomic bomb in the 100 kiloton range was tested..

Zoom out a bit..

zoom out a bit more..

Dang.. Nevada must've really pissed off the wrong people :zany:

Sep 2014
South FL
I could understand a handful of tests, maybe if the fissile material is changed and naturally they came out with hydrogen and neutron bombs. But the whole thing was just absolutely ridiculous.

They work....

I have a great idea, let's take a bunch of decommisioned war vessels which include German and Japanese war prizes and instead of salvaging the material to put to peaceful purposes, let's move the residents of the Bikini atoll off of paradise, tow these ships there and let's just nuke the shit out of them, not once, but twice.....

Operation Crossroads - Wikipedia

And of course they performed other nuclear testing there.

I mean, seriously, who thinks this shit up?

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Nevada, crater where an atomic bomb in the 100 kiloton range was tested..

Zoom out a bit..

zoom out a bit more..

Dang.. Nevada must've really pissed off the wrong people :zany:
Have you ever been there? Some garden spots and a whole lotta nuthin'! Huge state with a total population less than LA and only a few hundred thousand more than Chicago.

Nevada Population 2018 (Demographics, Maps, Graphs)

Mar 2010
Indiana
Has anyone seen that stats that seem to correlate with lower SAT scores among kids born during the period of nuke testing in the U.S.? Most likely another explanation or a coincidence, but it does make me wonder...

Last edited:
Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
Most nuked country is the USA with about a thousand. Kazakhstan comes in second with about 500.

I was going to say the Marshall Islands, although it wasn't an independent country until 1986.

Before that, it was a U.S. "protectorate." But what we did to those people, their islands, and way of life was actually far worse than what we did to Japanese-Americans during WWII, IMO.

Although this video has a conspiratorial air about it, AFAIK the information presented is correct and verifiable (Marshall Islands Nuclear Testing and Health Effects).

I could understand a handful of tests, maybe if the fissile material is changed and naturally they came out with hydrogen and neutron bombs. But the whole thing was just absolutely ridiculous.

They work....

I have a great idea, let's take a bunch of decommisioned war vessels which include German and Japanese war prizes and instead of salvaging the material to put to peaceful purposes, let's move the residents of the Bikini atoll off of paradise, tow these ships there and let's just nuke the shit out of them, not once, but twice.....

Operation Crossroads - Wikipedia

And of course they performed other nuclear testing there.

I mean, seriously, who thinks this shit up?

Exactly.

Somehow missed this before I posted.

Last edited: