Mother: ‘My Son Is Dead Because Politicians…Put Illegal Aliens Ahead of Americans

May 2012
By the wall
Just sad but unfortunately its becoming all too common with the lefts love of illegals.

The only good news here is that voters are realizing the cost of keeping these people around and they are going to vote for those who choose to protect American citizens, not sell them out.

(CNSNews.com) – My son is dead because politicians and local jurisdictions have put illegal aliens ahead of American citizens,” a grieving mother told a gathering at the National Press Club on Tuesday.

Maureen Maloney, whose son was killed in August 2011 by a drunken, unlicensed undocumented immigrant, was addressing parents and relatives of Americans who have been victimized by people who came to this country illegally.

“Sadly, more often than not, our legal system holds the criminal aliens less accountable than Americans, leaving families being victimized,” Maloney said. “Matthew paid the ultimate price. I am permanently separated from my son.”
Mother: ?My Son Is Dead Because Politicians?Put Illegal Aliens Ahead of American Citizens?

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Just sad but unfortunately its becoming all too common with the lefts love of illegals.

The only good news here is that voters are realizing the cost of keeping these people around and they are going to vote for those who choose to protect American citizens, not sell them out.

Mother: ?My Son Is Dead Because Politicians?Put Illegal Aliens Ahead of American Citizens?
Oh good grief.

If you look at, you know, actual crime stats, illegals are far less apt to commit violent crimes vs white males.

Reactions: 3 people
May 2012
By the wall
Two of my gf's lost their son's to gun violence by white guys.

So why don't we do something about that huh???
Because they are allowed to be here, illegal immigrants are not.

Why add to the violence we already have when we don't need to?

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more