MS-13 Thug arrested in Caravan of invaders. Admits Middle Easterners in caravan.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Dumbass question?
The question was legit and shows you can't answer it because it shreds your talking point.
But since you want to continue, I'll ask again:

Since you're against the racist Dixiecrat Party, will you stand alongside modern day democrats to have Confederate Statues removed?
He's simply being a troll, playing the the internet fool. Just ignore him.

Sep 2014
United States
Dumbass question?
The question was legit and shows you can't answer it because it shreds your talking point.
But since you want to continue, I'll ask again:

Since you're against the racist Dixiecrat Party, will you stand alongside modern day democrats to have Confederate Statues removed?
Why would I be complicit in the racist Dimwinger party's attempt to re-write their racist history?

Sep 2014
United States
Ah! You're back!
Maybe this time you can answer.
So, what you're saying is that we should remove Confederate statues (racist history)?
You really are slow, huh? You need to catch on to the fact I'm not playing your silly game of you asking questions formed to make it look like I have said something I have not said.

I won't support the racist Dimwinger party's attempt to erase their racist history.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
You really are slow, huh? You need to catch on to the fact I'm not playing your silly game of you asking questions formed to make it look like I have said something I have not said.

I won't support the racist Dimwinger party's attempt to erase their racist history.
If you're against taking down racist history, then you're appeasing the Dixiecrat-turned-Republican party.
Democrats want them removed.
Racists want them standing.

Sep 2014
United States
If you're against taking down racist history, then you're appeasing the Dixiecrat-turned-Republican party.
Democrats want them removed.
Racists want them standing.