MSM should stop carrying Trump's live propaganda entirely.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
No law says the free press must broadcast state-run propaganda.
Trump is flooding OUR airwaves with racist lies every day and it should stop~!

He has a state-run network called Fox to get his bile out.

Reactions: 3 people
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
They have Trump on right now,lying like a dog,as usual.

I switched when he came on..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
No law says the free press must broadcast state-run propaganda.
Trump is flooding OUR airwaves with racist lies every day and it should stop~!

He has a state-run network called Fox to get his bile out.
It's a kind of vile feedback loop, where he sees a comment on Fox and Friends seizes on it as fact, then tweets insanely about it, whereupon Fox news reports the Presidents' words. They steer US policy from their studio couch.

Last edited:

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
I agree. When he calls them "fake news" they all should stop covering him live.
Instead, they let him rant on and on telling lies to the American people. They're under no ethical obligation to do that. Everyone I know just turns off the television when he's on anyway.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
They have Trump on right now,lying like a dog,as usual.

I switched when he cam on..
first he said that he doesn't want to hire more judges to hear immigration cases. Then he said that he wants people entering the country legally. And there were people in the audience applauding it. Who are these people? Are they all just as insane as he is?

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I'm writing to the MSM to stop carrying him live or I'll start watching old movies instead of their networks.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
I'm writing to the MSM to stop carrying him live or I'll start watching old movies instead of their networks.
they don't care. MSNBC used to have a live stream for people to comment on their site during the election. They discontinued it because so many people were complaining about their coverage of Trump. The networks recognize that he brings in the big dollars. So, they cover his every tweet and utterance. The calculation is that they can offset viewers who stop watching because can't stand Trump with viewers that swoon at the sound of his voice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
first he said that he doesn't want to hire more judges to hear immigration cases. Then he said that he wants people entering the country legally. And there were people in the audience applauding it. Who are these people? Are they all just as insane as he is?
Yes!

Reactions: 1 person
Aug 2016
CA
It doesn't take a judge to apply for legal immigration to the US.