Mueller didn't charge Trump — but his report is a brutal indictment

Mar 2019
"US" of A
LOL .....

Oh it's going to be a very difficult few weeks for you guys.

Only for folks who still believe in all the mindfuckery of what america is and what it stands for.

For anyone else it's just another "toldja so" shrug. The entire system runs on corruption, spectacle and illusion.

Mar 2019
"US" of A
Whatever fantasy you want to believe is just fine with me.

Get back with me when Congress finds this ellusive evidence that the Attorney General and the Deputy Attorney General stated was insufficient.
Why? You wouldn't be able to deal with it then either. Just like that thread yesterday when you were asked repeatedly to find a line you asserted was in the report, and you couldn't, and you just ran away.

So why get back to you?

Jan 2016
Colorado
I guess a normal thinking folks must have missed that "treason" part in the Mueller Report. :rolleyes:
This report shows that the Trump campaign was reasonably aware of the Russian efforts, at least on the hacking side. They were aware the Russians sought to help them win. They welcomed that assistance. Instead of warning the American public, they instead devised a public relations and campaign strategy that sought to capitalize on Russia’s illicit assistance. In other words, the Russians and the Trump campaign shared a common goal, and each side worked to achieve that goal with basic knowledge of the other side’s intention. They just didn’t agree to work together toward that goal together.

That certainly sounds like treason to me, John. A Presidential candidate, WELCOMING the assistance of a deeply hostile foreign government, in order to win the election?

Since WHEN did that become acceptable in America?!??

Donald Trump always called the Mueller probe a 'witch-hunt'. It was never a witch-hunt. Here is what it truly was: The Mueller probe was a traitor hunt.

And we found one!

A candidate WELCOMING the assistance of a deeply hostile foreign government in order to win the election is a fucking TRAITOR, in my book.

Mar 2019
"US" of A
This report shows that the Trump campaign was reasonably aware of the Russian efforts, at least on the hacking side. They were aware the Russians sought to help them win. They welcomed that assistance. Instead of warning the American public, they instead devised a public relations and campaign strategy that sought to capitalize on Russia’s illicit assistance. In other words, the Russians and the Trump campaign shared a common goal, and each side worked to achieve that goal with basic knowledge of the other side’s intention. They just didn’t agree to work together toward that goal together.

That certainly sounds like treason to me, John. A Presidential candidate, WELCOMING the assistance of a deeply hostile foreign government, in order to win the election?

Since WHEN did that become acceptable in America?!??

Donald Trump always called the Mueller probe a 'witch-hunt'. It was never a witch-hunt. Here is what it truly was: The Mueller probe was a traitor hunt.

And we found one!

A candidate WELCOMING the assistance of a deeply hostile foreign government in order to win the election is a fucking TRAITOR, in my book.
Nothing a little corporate speak can't obfuscate.

Apr 2010
Oregon
Whatever fantasy you want to believe is just fine with me.

Get back with me when Congress finds this ellusive evidence that the Attorney General and the Deputy Attorney General stated was insufficient.
Jfc. Congress doesn’t need to find anything. Mueller already did. Read the goddamn report, it lists 10 specific instances of obstruction of justice that Mueller found and referred to congress to act on. He even established corrupt intent. The only reason he did not charge Trump with a crime is because DOJ guidelines say he can’t. That is why he referred it to congress for them to act. They are the only ones with the power.

Asking Comey for loyalty
“The President’s decision to meet one-on-one with Comey contravened the advice of the White House Counsel that the President should not communicate directly with the Department of Justice to avoid any appearance of interfering in law enforcement activities. And the President later denied that he cleared the room and asked Comey to ‘let[] Flynn go’—a denial that would have been unnecessary if he believed his request was a proper exercise of prosecutorial discretion.”

Trying to shield Flynn
Trump also pressed top intelligence officials for help shielding Flynn from the FBI investigation. The president allegedly asked Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats and then-CIA Director Michael R. Pompeo to intervene with Comey.
Firing Comey
“The evidence does not establish that the termination of Comey was designed to cover up a conspiracy between the Trump Campaign and Russia,” the report states. “But the evidence does indicate that a thorough FBI investigation would uncover facts about the campaign and the President personally that the President could have understood to be crimes or that would give rise to personal and political concerns.
The McGhan one is one of the most egregious. Trump ordered McGhan to fire Mueller. McGhan refuses, saying he would resign instead so Trump backed down. Trump denied the story and tried to get McGhan to go out and lie and say it never happened. McGhan again refused
Substantial evidence indicates that the President’s attempts to remove the Special Counsel were linked to the Special Counsel’s oversight of investigations that involved the President’s conduct — and, most immediately, to reports that the president was being investigated for potential obstruction of justice.”
Trying to limit the investigation’s scope
Substantial evidence indicates that the President’s efforts to have Sessions limit the scope of the Special Counsel’s investigation to future election interference was intended to prevent further investigative scrutiny of the President’s and his campaign’s conduct.”

Drafting a false statement
Mueller found that, on three occasions, Trump directed his staff not to disclose information about the meeting, and that he dictated a false account of it for release by his son. These acts could be considered obstructive if aimed at withholding information from or misleading congressional investigators or the special counsel.
Forcing out Sessions
Mueller’s report details Trump’s efforts to get Sessions to reverse his recusal so that Sessions would retain control of the probe and could restrict its scope. From Trump’s statements and actions, the report says, it’s reasonable to infer that he believed “an unrecused Attorney General would play a protective role and could shield the President from the ongoing Russia investigation.”
Intimidating witnesses
The evidence concerning this sequence of events could support an inference that the President used inducements in the form of positive messages in an effort to get Cohen not to cooperate, and then turned to attacks and intimidation to deter the provision of information or undermine Cohen’s credibility once Cohen began cooperating.

Here’s the evidence for the obstruction case that was never made against President Trump

As you can see, Mueller for substantial evidence for obstruction of justice and found corrupt intent in most cases. That is why he referred the matter to congress to, in his words

The conclusion that Congress may apply obstruction laws to the President’s corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law.
Stop parroting Barr’s lies. What he said was an outright lie. It is not his call to make in the first place. Mueller did not ask for his opinion on the matter. He tried to usurp the roll of congress and hide the obstruction case. He is a liar who thinks his job is to protect the president.

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
I guess a normal thinking folks must have missed that "treason" part in the Mueller Report. :rolleyes:

Your so-called normal thinkers cheer on an unhinged moron who endangers this nation every second he sits in that office.

Why do they hate America so much?