Mueller firing attempt. Response.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Why would Trump fire him? He's destroying the dying credibility of the anti-trump people quite nicely.

Reactions: 1 person
May 2012
By the wall
Yep, keep him in there, he is blowing this investigation big time lol.

As Napoleon said, "do not interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."

Carry on Mueller.

Nov 2013
None of your business
Yep, keep him in there, he is blowing this investigation big time lol.

As Napoleon said, "do not interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."

Carry on Mueller.
Mueller made no mistake. Those emails were not private.

Reactions: 2 people
Nov 2013
None of your business
Why would Trump fire him? He's destroying the dying credibility of the anti-trump people quite nicely.
Unmitigated bullshit. The media that is beating the drum know they are wrong.

Mueller got rid of Stozs

Those emails are not private

Reactions: 2 people
May 2012
By the wall
Mueller made no mistake. Those emails were not private.
You're a liberal, you will always believe everything is going perfectly.

However, any normal person looking at this investigation will see what a mess its becoming, its literally falling apart.

I imagine he will be under pressure to wrap it up soon just to prevent further embarrassment to the democrats.

Reactions: 1 person
Nov 2013
None of your business
You're a liberal, you will always believe everything is going perfectly.

However, any normal person looking at this investigation will see what a mess its becoming, its literally falling apart.

I imagine he will be under pressure to wrap it up soon just to prevent further embarrassment to the democrats.
This is not a partisan issue. And conservatives, the lousy 32 percent who believe this lie are not normal.

Reactions: 5 people

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
Unmitigated bullshit. The media that is beating the drum know they are wrong.

Mueller got rid of Strzok

Those emails are not private
Strzoz led the beginning of the investigation in the summer of 2016. While Hillary was being excused, Trump was being targeted, way before Mueller was even involved. The FBI was corrupt from the beginning.

Not a Fox News story. Please note that this is much closer to a smoking gun of sedition than anything that proves collusion with Russia on the part of White House.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/12/us/fbi-trump-russia.html

Senior F.B.I. officials who helped investigate Donald J. Trump’s presidential campaign last year wrote in text messages that Hillary Clinton “just has to win” and described a potential Trump victory as “terrifying,” according to texts released Tuesday night.
A top counterintelligence agent, Peter Strzok, exchanged the messages with Lisa Page, a senior F.B.I. lawyer.
On July 27, Ms. Page wrote, “She just has to win now. I’m not going to lie, I got a flash of nervousness yesterday about Trump.” That text message was sent after the Clinton investigation had been closed. Days later, the F.B.I. began investigating possible coordination between Russian officials and the Trump campaign.
Mr. Strzok helped lead the bureau’s investigation into whether Mrs. Clinton had mishandled classified information on her private email account.

Last edited: