Mueller is duty-bound to investigate any crimes uncovered due to Russia investigation.

ARMCX1

Former Staff
Jun 2013
SoCal
Key word on that .. Mueller would need to consult Donald's fake new AG only if he was investigating MAJOR new crimes. All a matter of interpretation right? That or he could hand the evidence off to others that the AG has no control over. My biggest concern about Whitaker or his Trump sympathizing replacement (who submitted a 30 page unsolicited opinion to the DOJ as a job application for AG) is that they try to pocket Mueller's final report.

But there are ways around that too. Mueller has been sharing his findings with state AG's. Those guys can come right on in and finish the job. Additionally, I believe that the House Intel Committee has the power to subpoena the report.

But another way to make sure the report goes public is to indict Trump.
Former FBI Agent: A Trump Indictment Guarantees Mueller's Report Would Go Public - ROAR

Pretty safe bet that Mueller also is sitting on sealed indictments to protect against statute of limitations is to ensure that the second Donald leaves office - Out they come!
Team Mueller is Holding ‘Dozens of Sealed Indictments,’ According to Intel Source

In the end, the truth ALWAYS comes out - Leaked or otherwise :)
Good points. I share your concerns about Whitaker and Barr. At some point all of this is going to come to a head and Trump will have to make his play. Not easy to do when multiple federal and state jurisdictions are involved.

Dec 2018
Lincoln Nebraska
All criminal investigations do the same thing.

If a cop is investigating a stolen bike crime and finds a dead body in the trunk of the suspect's car, should he avert his eyes?
Of course not.....and those who claim Mueller should avert his eyes from Trump's other felonies are backing an absurd argument.

Thoughts?
You seem to have lost sight of the purpose for Muellers investigation...Russian Collusion....Now known to have been a total set up with fake fraudulent documents....There never was a Russian connection...except with The DNC...whom Hillary had bought off...because they were millions in dept....Every single person in the FBI that was involved with this fake fraudulent Russian crap has either bend fired or forced into retirement ...
Your stupid analogy should have really pointed out that the car does not belong to the suspect....but maybe the suspects dentist...or maybe a neighbor across the street... maybe even a rental......and of course you have to add... that the person who fingered the suspect in the first place about a stolen bike....admitted to have lied.
You can thank me for upgrading your original analogy.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Next time you hear a Trumpanzee arguing that only Russia related crimes are in Mueller's purview just write them off as dumb RW hacks...knowingly defending a traitor!
This investigation has gone far beyond the Russian interference in our elections. We know this happened but will all the evidence coming to light now it is far past that.

More on Manafort. He was being pressured to pay back his debt.

Exclusive: Russian Ex-Spy Pressured Manafort Over Debts to an Oligarch

Nov 2015
UK
Please stay on your side of the pond. Thanks!
Just like you, I shall stay where I wish.

Been following American politics for some 3 years or so. I can see why America is no longer a great nation, down to the Democrats. I can also see how the Mueller Russian probe was just a guise to instigate a witch hunt. Carry on.

May 2013
Boise, ID
Just like you, I shall stay where I wish.

Been following American politics for some 3 years or so. I can see why America is no longer a great nation, down to the Democrats. I can also see how the Mueller Russian probe was just a guise to instigate a witch hunt. Carry on.
Nope, we shall consider you to be an alien invader should you encroach - THEN put you on an enemies list and jam you in a detention facility, separate you from your children and ignore life-threatening illnesses while providing you with water entirely unfit to drink. Carry on!

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
You seem to have lost sight of the purpose for Muellers investigation...Russian Collusion....Now known to have been a total set up with fake fraudulent documents....There never was a Russian connection...except with The DNC...whom Hillary had bought off...because they were millions in dept....Every single person in the FBI that was involved with this fake fraudulent Russian crap has either bend fired or forced into retirement ...
Your stupid analogy should have really pointed out that the car does not belong to the suspect....but maybe the suspects dentist...or maybe a neighbor across the street... maybe even a rental......and of course you have to add... that the person who fingered the suspect in the first place about a stolen bike....admitted to have lied.
You can thank me for upgrading your original analogy.
GOP/FOX News/Putin BS!

In actuality as long as the original crime investigation was legitimate, i.e. properly authorized and legal, other crimes that are turned up are equally legitimate.
Your argument is partisan BS.

Last edited: