Mueller is duty-bound to investigate any crimes uncovered due to Russia investigation.

Nov 2015
UK
You seem to have lost sight of the purpose for Muellers investigation...Russian Collusion....Now known to have been a total set up with fake fraudulent documents....There never was a Russian connection...except with The DNC...whom Hillary had bought off...because they were millions in dept....Every single person in the FBI that was involved with this fake fraudulent Russian crap has either bend fired or forced into retirement ...
Your stupid analogy should have really pointed out that the car does not belong to the suspect....but maybe the suspects dentist...or maybe a neighbor across the street... maybe even a rental......and of course you have to add... that the person who fingered the suspect in the first place about a stolen bike....admitted to have lied.
You can thank me for upgrading your original analogy.
Hence my first post, straight after the OP. The Russian Collusion was a smoke screen to just investigate Trump and his surrounding people on everything. The excuse being used is that you have to investigate what cropped up that wasn't related to Russian Collusion.

Simply, there's just such a dislike of Trump from the left, they just wanted to prosecute him on anything they could uncover. The deniers will come galloping in but that's their usual predictable narrative.

A blind man on a galloping horse can see this.

ARMCX1

Former Staff
Jun 2013
SoCal
Just like you, I shall stay where I wish.

Been following American politics for some 3 years or so. I can see why America is no longer a great nation, down to the Democrats. I can also see how the Mueller Russian probe was just a guise to instigate a witch hunt. Carry on.
Don't you have a BREXIT in crisis?

Nov 2015
UK
I already have 2 top posts this morning. Righties seldom read my links:)
You flatter yourself, I can't find them.

The link covers the fact Manafort did some work in Russia for money because he's flat broke and a whole load of spiel on Montenegro.

I thought I was going to read something on how Manafort and Trump orchestrated the Russians to help him win the election but I actually just read a nothingburger.

ARMCX1

Former Staff
Jun 2013
SoCal
You flatter yourself, I can't find them.

The link covers the fact Manafort did some work in Russia for money because he's flat broke and a whole load of spiel on Montenegro.

I thought I was going to read something on how Manafort and Trump orchestrated the Russians to help him win the election but I actually just read a nothingburger.
You're in one long Russiagate lamentation. Nervous the shit's about to hit the fan because a nothing burger is nothing to keep posting about.

Rasselas

Former Staff
Feb 2010
valid location
Hence my first post, straight after the OP. The Russian Collusion was a smoke screen to just investigate Trump and his surrounding people on everything. The excuse being used is that you have to investigate what cropped up that wasn't related to Russian Collusion.

Simply, there's just such a dislike of Trump from the left, they just wanted to prosecute him on anything they could uncover. The deniers will come galloping in but that's their usual predictable narrative.

A blind man on a galloping horse can see this.
You should have no fear of this investigation, then. It will turn up nothing, as you imply. Of course, there have already been tons of indictments and lots of contacts between Russians and Trump team members have come to light already, so ... maybe there is something to this. We should all want to know.