Mueller needs to get a grand jury indictment of Trump and arrest him immediately

Jan 2007
I know nothing of the kind.

There is no law or COTUS wording that immunizes a president from being held accountable for his/her criminal activity in court...like every other citizen of this country.
The DOJ "opinion" that a sitting prez should not be indicted/tried has no real basis in the law.

When impeachment and removal from office are not possible due to political complicity, the remedy must be in the courts.

No one is above the law in this country.
Hillary has disproved that.

Mar 2010
Indiana
No one is above the law in this country.
Sadly I think our presidents are to some extent. Precedence shows that. They don't suffer the same penalties as the common citizen for the same crimes. That means they are above the law.

And don't tell me the treatment of them after their death isn't like some glorified king. I respected Bush, that recently passed, but all the flying around and pomp and circumstance was ridiculous. It probably cost the taxpayer millions.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Sadly I think our presidents are to some extent. Precedence shows that. They don't suffer the same penalties as the common citizen for the same crimes. That means they are above the law.

And don't tell me the treatment of them after their death isn't like some glorified king. I respected Bush, that recently passed, but all the flying around and pomp and circumstance was ridiculous. It probably cost the taxpayer millions.
I saw this article today and its quite interesting. Some are thinking the Trumps will indeed get a pass.

Arrogance and ignorance: Will the Trump family escape criminal char...

Jan 2008
Florida
Sadly I think our presidents are to some extent. Precedence shows that.
Precedance shows that only Republican presidents can get away with crimes.
Trump has pushed the issue so that we have no choice now but to prosecute a sitting president......unless we just prosecute his kids for leverage.

The agreement: Trump's kids plead to one felony and daddy resigns his office and also pleads guilty to one felony.
Daddy serves some time in prison and cannot accept a pardon.

Thats my deal.....and should be Mueller's deal as well.

Mar 2010
Indiana
And neither did hillary. Of all people who should of known the rules. She was excused as she was to be the next president.
Bull. She was investigated to death and you know it. If 7 partisan investigations (with republicans in control), an 11 hour grilling, and the justice department with the FBI can't find anything you are shit out of luck.

Give it up. Your partisan rants make you look like a moron.