Mueller report sent to attorney general, signaling his Russia investigation has ended

Jun 2014
United States
Mueller report sent to attorney general, signaling his Russia investigation has ended

Yes, and we have waited patiently for two years, perhaps we can wait a little further on the "process" before we look for "due process"?

These things take more than two days...

Thx :cool:

I doubt that it was anyone on Mueller's team who leaked about the report's imminent release. It probably shouldn't have been made public until something was released to Congress, but doing it this way gave Trump an opportunity to claim vindication before anyone knows the contents of the report.

He'd best go ahead and enjoy his endzone dance -- before the refs get an opportunity to make their call.

Sep 2011
aMEEErica
I doubt that it was anyone on Mueller's team who leaked about the report's imminent release. It probably shouldn't have been made public until something was released to Congress, but doing it this way gave Trump an opportunity to claim vindication before anyone knows the contents of the report.

He'd best go ahead and enjoy his endzone dance -- before the refs get an opportunity to make their call.
Yes, as said in that post: "process" before "due process," it only follows NS... :)

This became kind of a theme song for me in the downtown Seattle "chapter" of my life with Bobbie.

Thx :)

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
What evidence has been found?
The behavior of members of Trump's campaign as it relates to Russian interference in our election. And then because Trump has surrounded himself with crooks all of the evidence of their illegal activities popped up all over the place.

Jun 2014
United States
I don't expect there to be much "there" there.

I expect a long, drawn out struggle for Congress to see the actual report, much less the underlying investigatory documentation.