Mueller report shows Russians, Trump camp were friends with benefits. Collusion by another name?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
How in the hell does pursuing the fact that Trump attempted to obstruct justice equal sedition?
Because there is no evidence and there has never been any evidence and at the end of the "report" there was only individuals attempting to overthrow a duly elected President of the US.

Fasten your seatbelt ....

The Investigation into the Investigators is just getting started.

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
How in the hell does pursuing the fact that Trump attempted to obstruct justice equal sedition?
It doesn't. I am talking about the use of the government to undermine Trump both before and immediately after the 2016 election. Everything that led up to the appointment of a special prosecutor. That's what the IG and the AG are looking into. Once Mueller was appointed, it was all in his hands. But it's the set-up for Mueller that has the most unexplored territory. It too, may end up as just a few bad apples. But it also has Watergate potential and needs to be put to rest. Comey, Strozk, McCabe all legitimately lost their jobs for political bias. And that could be the extent of it. I just hope we don't appoint another special prosecutor. Barr and Horowitz can handle it.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
It doesn't. I am talking about the use of the government to undermine Trump both before and immediately after the 2016 election. Everything that led up to the appointment of a special prosecutor. That's what the IG and the AG are looking into. Once Mueller was appointed, it was all in his hands. But it's the set-up for Mueller that has the most unexplored territory. It too, may end up as just a few bad apples. But it also has Watergate potential and needs to be put to rest. Comey, Strozk, McCabe all legitimately lost their jobs for political bias. And that could be the extent of it.
Its a convulated mess for sure. The argument from the right is "we knew Trump was likely corrupt but didnt care." They feel the opposition began this long before the Nov 2016 election. It was an insurance policy in case Trump won. In fact a journalist actually said that, if Trump won the dems would either use Russia or the mob to go after him. So I think for many it was already factored in. They saw this as a political game.

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
Its a convulated mess for sure. The argument from the right is "we knew Trump was likely corrupt but didnt care." They feel the opposition began this long before the Nov 2016 election. It was an insurance policy in case Trump won. In fact a journalist actually said that, if Trump won the dems would either use Russia or the mob to go after him. So I think for many it was already factored in. They saw this as a political game.
Opposition is a normal part of politics. Using the agencies, capabilities and manpower of the federal government to undermine the political process (and I am NOT talking about speech) is the big issue. Surveillance of private citizens, creating urgency for a special prosecutor and intelligence personnel stepping outside their jobs to pursue political outcomes are the issues. I trust the IG and the AG to find out enough to restore faith in the institutions for anyone who cares to be rational. The zealots are a lost cause.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Because there is no evidence and there has never been any evidence and at the end of the "report" there was only individuals attempting to overthrow a duly elected President of the US.

Fasten your seatbelt ....

The Investigation into the Investigators is just getting started.
The Mueller Report cites ten specific examples where Donald Trump attempted to obstruct justice.

Obviously, you didn't bother yourself with reading it.

You're a poster determined to remain a Low Info Voter.

Dec 2018
Florida
Mueller report shows Russians, Trump camp were friends with benefits. Collusion by another name?
Analysis: Mueller didn't find a conspiracy he could prove, but did show that the Russians and the Trump team pursued a relationship during the election and after.
By Ken Dilanian

######################################################################################
Indeed, benefits among friends, well how convenient! Some may even call it COLLUSION. The Mueller report is most interesting! Those who have not yet read it may not be aware of this information amid all of the redacting that has been done which is most unfortunate. But it doesn't exonerate Trump either. We would obviously learn a lot more as we should without all the obfuscation.
So basically? He has evidence that a major foreign power has a vested interested in the outcome of the United States election for president.

No shit? Really! I never would have guessed.

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Sounds like DESPERATION by another name.

Admit the rampant baldfaced lying of the left on the "stolen election" balderdash and then we can discuss nuances of this international amity.
You can't cry over spilled milk. It is what it is.

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
So basically? He has evidence that a major foreign power has a vested interested in the outcome of the United States election for president.

No shit? Really! I never would have guessed.
It goes way beyond that. It's the "liaisons dangerouses" that are of grave concern to this country.

Apr 2015
Mid ATL
You can't cry over spilled milk. It is what it is.
Pat response to every whopper told by the lefty politicians and lefty media. just move on to the next Big Lie, be it a social issue or movement, Supreme Court justice hearing or Donald Trump hardened criminal bombshell. All garbage all the time, and no admitting you've been busted.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Pat response to every whopper told by the lefty politicians and lefty media. just move on to the next Big Lie, be it a social issue or movement, Supreme Court justice hearing or Donald Trump hardened criminal bombshell. All garbage all the time, and no admitting you've been busted.