Mueller seeks no prison time for former national security adviser Flynn

Jul 2011
NYC
The definition of "cult" precludes it being "most people."

Nah, the "orange man bad" npc cult tends to view outsiders as all the same, like scientologists, you view non NPC's as a bad people, people who all think and act the same, what is it, racist, redneck trump absolutists. It's dumb. Objective people can agree with some of what trump does and disagree with other things he's done without being an absolutist.

by your definition, you would be a trump cultist too, I can prove it pretty quickly.

same with the rest of the npc's/

Apr 2007
Deep State
Nah, the "orange man bad" npc cult tends to view outsiders as all the same, like scientologists, you view non NPC's as a bad people, people who all think and act the same, what is it, racist, redneck trump absolutists. It's dumb. Objective people can agree with some of what trump does and disagree with other things he's done without being an absolutist.

by your definition, you would be a trump cultist too, I can prove it pretty quickly.

same with the rest of the npc's/

You remind me of the fat guy in The Paper Chase always complaining about "robot pimps."

Jul 2011
NYC
"NPC!" braaawwwwck!

"Where's the crime?" braaawwwck!

"You're the one crying!" braaaawwwck!

Meh, your peurile retorts are boring. I like good banter, good insults, back and even back and forth rancorous trash talking. It's sad what ends up happening is my constant need to vilipend your ilk over your vapid idiocy.