Mueller team said to be amused as Giuliani pledges to end Russia probe

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Investigators inside the office of Special Counsel Robert Mueller reacted with a mixture of skepticism and laughter at Rudy Giuliani’s claim that he will negotiate a swift end to Mueller’s probe of President Donald Trump and his alleged involvement in possible Russian election meddling and obstruction of justice, FOX Business has learned.

Giuliani, the latest addition to the president’s legal team, has stated both to associates and to reporters in recent days that he will be reaching out to Mueller with the intention of ending the probe into Trump’s conduct and that he will achieve this goal in a matter of weeks, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/mueller-team-said-to-be-amused-as-giuliani-pledges-to-end-russia-probe

don't think I've ever used this source before. I just saw the headline and had to.
Priceless.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Mueller inquisition....:smiley_ROFLMAO:
Well, they scooped up everything from the lawyer concerning all his clients. They will each likely have vested interests in this case, are you curious what information his clients will get to bring to the table now?

I bet the fire at trump tower at about the same time is coincidence, right?

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
Guiliani seems to be labouring under the delusion that the Mueller investigation is political in nature rather than criminal. He's not really that stupid is he?

Jun 2014
United States
Well, they scooped up everything from the lawyer concerning all his clients. They will each likely have vested interests in this case, are you curious what information his clients will get to bring to the table now?

I bet the fire at trump tower at about the same time is coincidence, right?

Oh, hell!

Break out the tinfoil hats! ;)

Sep 2012
SoCal
Investigators inside the office of Special Counsel Robert Mueller reacted with a mixture of skepticism and laughter at Rudy Giuliani’s claim that he will negotiate a swift end to Mueller’s probe of President Donald Trump and his alleged involvement in possible Russian election meddling and obstruction of justice, FOX Business has learned.

Giuliani, the latest addition to the president’s legal team, has stated both to associates and to reporters in recent days that he will be reaching out to Mueller with the intention of ending the probe into Trump’s conduct and that he will achieve this goal in a matter of weeks, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/mueller-team-said-to-be-amused-as-giuliani-pledges-to-end-russia-probe

don't think I've ever used this source before. I just saw the headline and had to.
Priceless.
Trump hired Giuliani because he's the only lawyer with fewer clients than Cohen...