Mueller to explain fisa abuses

Jan 2019
southeast
Comey said he isn’t “sure” how much of the information in the dossier checked out.

“The answer is, I don't know,” he said.

But yet, the left on this board claims it was verified. And then we have Bruce Ohr who warned the FBI that the dossier was not verified.

Jan 2019
southeast
Comey said he isn’t “sure” how much of the information in the dossier checked out.

“The answer is, I don't know,” he said.

But yet, the left on this board claims it was verified. And then we have Bruce Ohr who warned the FBI that the dossier was not verified.
And then this out of Ohr's testimony before congress

Here is Ohr’s specific testimony to the joint House Judiciary and Oversight and Government Reform Committees that was elicited behind closed doors last Aug. 28, but that has not been fully made public:

Question: “So, the record is clear, what the Department of Justice and the FBI was aware of prior to the first FISA application was your relationship with Christopher Steele and Glenn Simpson, your wife’s relationship with Christopher Steele and Glenn Simpson, Mr. Steele’s bias against Donald Trump, Mr. Simpson’s bias against Donald Trump, your wife’s compensation for work for Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS, correct?”

Ohr: “Correct.”

Ohr later added: “I told them that Chris Steele was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected.”

Ohr also told congressional investigators that he knew the entire effort to target Trump was being financially underwritten by the Clinton presidential campaign. The FBI and Justice Department knew this, too.

Ohr said he warned the two law enforcement agencies: “You’re going to have to check it out and be aware. These guys were hired by somebody relating to – who’s related to the Clinton campaign, and be aware.”