Mueller's report on Russia and Trump to be made public Thursday

Dec 2015
From Your Heart!
The document is expected to contain substantial portions that have been blacked out by the attorney general for various reason.
By Julia Ainsley and Dartunorro Clark

"Special counsel Robert Mueller's redacted report on the Russia investigation and President Donald Trump is expected to be made public Thursday morning, the Justice Department said Monday."
"(W)hile this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him," the special counsel said in his report, according to Barr's letter."

#####################################################################################
We shall see what was seen fit to reveal to the American public that has a right to know about this report.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
The document is expected to contain substantial portions that have been blacked out by the attorney general for various reason.

#####################################################################################
We shall see what was seen fit to reveal to the American public that has a right to know about this report.

Well, if it doesn't exonerate him, then it must be fake news.

Seriously, it's good that this report is being made public. Next step: an unredacted version for Congress.

May 2012
By the wall
Well, if it doesn't exonerate him, then it must be fake news.

Seriously, it's good that this report is being made public. Next step: an unredacted version for Congress.
It would be against the law for him to redact the entire thing.

It's redacted because people have legal protection to keep their testimony secret.

What you are saying is that we should force every reporter to reveal their sources because we have a right to know.

Mar 2019
California

It's redacted because people have legal protection to keep their testimony secret.

What you are saying is that we should force every reporter to reveal their sources because we have a right to know.
Actually, I wouldn't mind that. It would sure dry up the Fake News phony "Sources".

May 2012
By the wall
Actually, I wouldn't mind that. It would sure dry up the Fake News phony "Sources".
I wouldn't mind it either but he would end up in prison so I doubt he will do it.

Funny the libs don't understand this.

And honestly, there is nothing in that report that is going to get Trump in trouble, he has been cleared already, so him redacting things not related to testimony or witnesses would be pointless.

Trump has nothing to fear whatsoever.

This is just the desperate last grasp from the left.

Mar 2019
California
I wouldn't mind it either but he would end up in prison so I doubt he will do it.

Funny the libs don't understand this.

And honestly, there is nothing in that report that is going to get Trump in trouble, he has been cleared already, so him redacting things not related to testimony or witnesses would be pointless.

Trump has nothing to fear whatsoever.

This is just the desperate last grasp from the left.
Not really. The Dems would rather see America fall than give up the FACT that they LOST.

Jul 2011
Tennessee

"seen fit to reveal"

The lie that never dies!!

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state

They could remove some of the names, sure. But, because something is "classified" doesn't mean Congress can't see it.