Mulan supports Hong Kong police

May 2019
The Wine Country
When I was young San Franciscan working at Macys, I had a secret habit.

At lunchtime, I would walk over to Montgomery Street and watch the Asian secretaries go to lunch.

A river of stylish lovely Asian women would flow past my perch.

It was my way.

Nov 2013
None of your business
I was honestly confused when the article said "actor", while talking about a clearly female person playing a female character.

I was like, are they using a transgender or something...? lol

Apparently it's a fad in the media now, saying "actor" for people of either gender... I think it's weird...
silly person.....actor defines the craft

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
When I was young San Franciscan working at Macys, I had a secret habit.

At lunchtime, I would walk over to Montgomery Street and watch the Asian secretaries go to lunch.

A river of stylish lovely Asian women would flow past my perch.

It was my way.

To be honest, maybe with me it's sudden over-exposure.

You must understand, when I moved to Canada in 2006, I literally moved to the most Chinese city in all of Canada (if not North America, maybe San Francisco has more Chinese people per capita lol)

Richmond, BC, when I landed here, bloody hell, I thought I got on the wrong plane and ended up in China, instead of Canada

I am sure there are pretty Chinese women. Like any other. Just, there was a huge and sudden culture shock, for me, to be honest. Later on, throughout high school and the college, I dated all kinds of females, Croat, Indian, Filipino. Now, my wife is of Brazilian heritage lol

Aug 2018
Vancouver
The chinese government released a video recently of essentially EVERY Hong Kong celebrity and worthy singing the Chinese anthem.

They're all there. Jackie Chan is even in it. Signing away.

It's funny what not wanting your family punished / tortured / butchered will do to motivate you to jus go along.