Muslim flight attendant filing suit for being put on administrative leave

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
Obama is saying that Muslim truck drivers should get exemption for transporting alcohol. Why not serving it?

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Sigh... I really can't stand idiotic Western "converts" to Islam who don't even know shit about "their" new religion.

Islam only tells the actual believer to abstain from alcohol, NOT to not pour alcohol for others, especially non-Muslims. WTF...

Here is a Muslim flight attendant (actual born Muslim, Emirates airline, not some American fool who "converted") pouring drinks in-flight

Russia, flight attendants of Grozny Avia, the Chechen airline

You bet they serve booze, not so much on flights inside Chechnya (Chechens are indeed among the more devout Muslims in Russia and most do refrain from alcohol), but elsewhere in the country? Oh, yeah. Especially people flying to Crimea for vacation lol Grozny Avia was the first to enter that market, shortly after the annexation lol

Fun fact, Grozny Avia has Russia's only female pilot, Larina Yevmurzaeva

She is from a family of aviators. He father and three brothers - all pilots :)

Reactions: 1 person
Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
Christians are not supposed to drink it either. IDK about Jews. I do know that Muslims and Jews I know eat the shit out of pork. Another thing Christians are not supposed to do either.

It's odd to me that some Jews, but more often Muslims, take this so far.

But of course the annoying part to all of us is this nonsense that others can't do what they can't.

Is IS creeping Sharia law to allow this sort of thing.

I don't even like the banning of pork anywhere. It's not their business if other people eat pork, and I'm pretty certain they are not prohibited from handling it.

Like to make a sandwich at KFC.

Why did that one go Halal?

They are a private company and they can do as they please, but it doesn't make any sense.

Muslim customers flip out if the person in line in front of them gets bacon in their meal?

Oct 2013
Sweden
The question I have is will the left maintain the same attitude towards this woman as they have Davis.

That is a key issue which has pushed me away from the left despite considering myself liberal in an old school sort of way. The two-faced tendency of the left is just flat annoying. "HATE the Christians!!! Wait, what? A Muslim fellow wants to justify beating the shit out of his wife just as Sharia allows? Hmmm well Diversity says it's not for us to judge."....
You are just making shit up....where is this view held by groups or people you point out as "leftist"? Who declares that getting physically violent with women is something we shouldnt judge in respect for "diversity"?

Its so easy to just make up ridiculous shit and then knock it down for being ridiculous isnt is scarecrow?

Nov 2010
The question I have is will the left maintain the same attitude towards this woman as they have Davis.

That is a key issue which has pushed me away from the left despite considering myself liberal in an old school sort of way. The two-faced tendency of the left is just flat annoying. "HATE the Christians!!! Wait, what? A Muslim fellow wants to justify beating the shit out of his wife just as Sharia allows? Hmmm well Diversity says it's not for us to judge."....
WTF are you talking about? This thread alone is showing you we feel the same about this woman as Davis. If all the Republican candidates rally around this woman like they did with Davis, it will get more attention than it is now. But it won't, because she is muslim, and these people are only about forcing Christianity on everybody else

Oct 2013
Sweden
Christians are not supposed to drink it either. IDK about Jews. I do know that Muslims and Jews I know eat the shit out of pork. Another thing Christians are not supposed to do either.

It's odd to me that some Jews, but more often Muslims, take this so far.

But of course the annoying part to all of us is this nonsense that others can't do what they can't.

Is IS creeping Sharia law to allow this sort of thing.

I don't even like the banning of pork anywhere. It's not their business if other people eat pork, and I'm pretty certain they are not prohibited from handling it.

Like to make a sandwich at KFC.

Why did that one go Halal?

They are a private company and they can do as they please, but it doesn't make any sense.

Muslim customers flip out if the person in line in front of them gets bacon in their meal?
Where is pork banned? I have never heard of this.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
How hard is it to get another stewardess to serve the alcohol while this one does something else?

Nov 2010
If god did not want humans to have alcohol, he wouldn't of created yeast that create alcohol in the first place

Plus, for crying out loud, Jesus turned water into wine, why would he do that if you weren't supposed to drink it?