Muslim Ties to Notre Dame Fire

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
875 Catholic Churches were vandalized in 2018, so it's a possibility that Notre Dame was set afire.

Muslim Ties to Notre Dame Fire
By
Tiffany Layne
-
April 16, 2019

So far, police believe this fire is an accident related to ongoing construction. However, Paris’ Church of St. Sulpice was set on fire a month ago. And police called that fire an act of arson. Which leads to more questions about the cathedral of Notre Dame.

Was this a true accident? Or is someone trying to send Christians a message? We must examine the irony that a church more than 850 years old would suddenly go up in flames during the holiest week of the year, in which Christians celebrate the death and resurrection of Christ.

Many people speculate this is a Muslim attack on Christianity. In 2016, a car parked outside Notre Dame was discovered. It contained full gas tanks and documents written in Arabic. Therefore, authorities were well-aware of the threats posed against Notre Dame. Honestly, we have to question the sanity of those so quickly denouncing the idea that this fire is a terrorist attack.

Muslim Ties to Notre Dame Fire | The Black Sphere

Thugs set fire to churches and smear poo on walls amid warnings France's Christian heritage is under attack from 'militant secularism'

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I blame the leadership. I don't think most of the French knew what they were in for.
Doesn't matter.

Their Leftist policies is what got them where they are.

I find it difficult to have any sympathy for them.

Their own ideologies prevent them from protecting themselves, their country, and their culture.

They deserve what they get.

It's a Darwin thing.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Doesn't matter.

Their Leftist policies is what got them where they are.

I find it difficult to have any sympathy for them.

Their own ideologies prevent them from protecting themselves, their country, and their culture.

They deserve what they get.

It's a Darwin thing.
I have to agree. The people did vote for their leaders, so they got what they deserved.

Now, with the influx of Muslims and the increased violence and attacks on their culture, France will be "transformed" into another shit hole.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I have to agree. The people did vote for their leaders, so they got what they deserved.

Now, with the influx of Muslims and the increased violence and attacks on their culture, France will be "transformed" into another shit hole.
It would have happened to them during WWII if we hadn't saved their asses.

Today there is no open war and there is no one to save them, not that they possess the fortitude to even be saved.

Let them go the way of the Neanderthal.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
It would have happened to them during WWII if we hadn't saved their asses.

Today there is no open war and there is no one to save them, not that they possess the fortitude to even be saved.

Let them go the way of the Neanderthal.
Unfortunately, most of Europe is going to experience much of what France is experiencing. It's a damn shame, and it shouldn't have happened, but leaders sold out their country, because they thought they were doing the right thing. Now, many of the citizens in those countries are whining about it, but it's too late.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Unfortunately, most of Europe is going to experience much of what France is experiencing. It's a damn shame, and it shouldn't have happened, but leaders sold out their country, because they thought they were doing the right thing. Now, many of the citizens in those countries are whining about it, but it's too late.
I agree.

Look at Sweden.

If they no longer have the fortitude to preserve their own then allow evolution to take it's place.