5. Georgia
6. Wisconsin
7. Auburn
8. LSU
9. West Virginia
10. Penn State

Honorable Mention:
Virginia Tech, Mississippi State, TCU

Yeah, I sort of skipped Week 2, but I'm trying to keep the same terminology as the major polls are using.

No changes in my top 10 list, but with Michigan State losing and less than stellar performances from Notre Dame and Stanford, my "on the bubble" teams did get an update.

Jan 2016
Colorado
My 2018 CFB Top 10 - Week 3

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Oklahoma
4. Ohio State
5. Georgia
6. Wisconsin
7. Auburn
8. LSU
9. West Virginia
10. Penn State

Honorable Mention:
Virginia Tech, Mississippi State, TCU

Yeah, I sort of skipped Week 2, but I'm trying to keep the same terminology as the major polls are using.

No changes in my top 10 list, but with Michigan State losing and less than stellar performances from Notre Dame and Stanford, my "on the bubble" teams did get an update.
LSU at Auburn is next week's titanic game. I have both of those teams in my top five, I think they have been more impressive overall than Ohio State and Oklahoma. In fact, four of my top five teams at this point are SEC teams, with Clemson the only non-SEC team.

I wouldn't call Stanford beating Southern Cal by the score of 17-3 a 'less than stellar performance', though! Southern Cal is no cupcake, and they hadn't been held to that low a point total since the 20th century! Stanford is in my top ten this week.

Jan 2016
Colorado
LSU at Auburn is next week's titanic game. I have both of those teams in my top five, I think they have been more impressive overall than Ohio State and Oklahoma. In fact, four of my top five teams at this point are SEC teams, with Clemson the only non-SEC team.

I wouldn't call Stanford beating Southern Cal by the score of 17-3 a 'less than stellar performance', though! Southern Cal is no cupcake, and they hadn't been held to that low a point total since the 20th century! Stanford is in my top ten this week.
Oops, I actually have Stanford in 11th place, sandwiched between Mississippi State and Washington. Here's my top ten, for comparison:

1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. Clemson
4. Auburn
5. Louisiana State
6. Ohio State
7. Wisconsin
8. Oklahoma
9. Virginia Tech
10. Mississippi State
11. Stanford
12. Washington

With TCU lurking, in waiting for Ohio State, another HUGE game next week, along with Boise State at Oklahoma State.

Jul 2011
Tennessee
Tennessee romped in it's home opener against ETSU and coach Pruitt's first game at Neyland Stadium.

After next week's game against UTEP, Tennessee will face the hardest 5 game schedule stretch of any team.

Florida at home.
Auburn on the road
Georgia on the road
Alabama at home
South Carolina on the road

Go Vols!!

Jul 2014
midwest
SEC still rules.

They will start knocking each other off soon enough, but this was supposed to be the BIG 10's year.

According to some talking heads.

They may want to reevaluate that theory...

Jun 2014
United States

I dunno... I'm just not that impressed by any Pac-12 team thus far. USC has a great history, but what have they really done lately? I think they'll need an undefeated conference champion to get into the playoffs this year.

Jun 2014
United States
SEC still rules.

They will start knocking each other off soon enough, but this was supposed to be the BIG 10's year.

According to some talking heads.

They may want to reevaluate that theory...

It's certainly not Michigan State's year. Penn State didn't get off to a great start either, in my opinion.

Jul 2014
midwest
It's certainly not Michigan State's year. Penn State didn't get off to a great start either, in my opinion.
And Michigan suffered another big, disappointing loss.

Maybe it's Wisconsin's year.

Or "The cheatin Ohio State University" crminals, as usual.

Last edited: