My 2018 CFB Top 10 - Week 3

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
That was a dullish game. Only one touchdown. But it was a typical Iowa Hawkeyes kind of football game. Suffocating defense, control the clock, churn out some first downs.

Will be interested to see how Oklahoma does in Ames this Saturday, see if they get revenge for what happened last year. But unclear if Kyle Kempt will be able to play, Iowa dinged him a bit, I guess.

The Colorado at Nebraska game was MUCH more exciting!!
I look for another blowout at Iowa State, and then a game against pitiful Army...maybe the Baylor or Texas game will have some competition...but I don't see a real tough game until TCU, and then West Virginia, the Big 12 is weak this year.

Jan 2016
Colorado
I look for another blowout at Iowa State, and then a game against pitiful Army...maybe the Baylor or Texas game will have some competition...but I don't see a real tough game until TCU, and then West Virginia, the Big 12 is weak this year.
October 7, 2017: Iowa State at Oklahoma. The Cyclones send shock waves around the country. Iowa State 38, Oklahoma 31.

Did I need to remind you?

Jan 2016
Colorado
Anything can happen. I guess that's why we watch?
Yeah. That was less than a year ago, you know. Almost kept the Sooners out of the playoffs, and likely WOULD have, were it not for Ohio State getting CLOBBERED by Iowa. The two gallant teams from the great state of Iowa had a GREAT deal to do with who made it to the playoffs last year!

I've never even been an Iowa State Cyclones fan, but I sure as hell was THAT day!