5. Alabama
6. Utah
7. Minnesota
8. Oklahoma
9. Baylor
10. Oregon

Honorable Mention:
Penn State, Florida, Michigan
Real happy you now have confidence in MN Gophers. I see that WI Badgers didn't even garner an honorable mention in your poll. It will be interesting to see how the WI @ MN game plays out next week. ESPN's College GameDay comes to Minneapolis for the 1st time EVER on Nov. 30. :D
:D

Reactions: BoiseBo
Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
If Alabama misses the playoff that dream of an Alabama vs Oklahoma game might happen in a New Years Day Bowl...high ratings will ensue...

Reactions: NightSwimmer
Jun 2014
United States
Real happy you now have confidence in MN Gophers. I see that WI Badgers didn't even garner an honorable mention in your poll. It will be interesting to see how the WI @ MN game plays out next week. ESPN's College GameDay comes to Minneapolis for the 1st time EVER on Nov. 30. :D
:D

I wouldn't go so far as to say I have "confidence" in Minnesota. I just ranked them where they belong, in my opinion. Wisconsin's only quality win came against Michigan, and the Illinois loss pretty much made them irrelevant.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
I wouldn't go so far as to say I have "confidence" in Minnesota. I just ranked them where they belong, in my opinion. Wisconsin's only quality win came against Michigan, and the Illinois loss pretty much made them irrelevant.
I still think they will beat Minnesota...

• Angry
Reactions: the bull59
Jun 2014
United States
If Alabama misses the playoff that dream of an Alabama vs Oklahoma game might happen in a New Years Day Bowl...high ratings will ensue...

Bama needs Utah to lose to Oregon, Georgia to lose to LSU and Oklahoma to lose to Baylor to make it into the tournament. That, and a win over Auburn with their backup quarterback. They won't have a conference championship game to pad their resume.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Bama needs Utah to lose to Oregon, Georgia to lose to LSU and Oklahoma to lose to Baylor to make it into the tournament. That, and a win over Auburn with their backup quarterback. They won't have a conference championship game to pad their resume.
And Oklahoma, even if they squeak by OSU and a rematch with Baylor wont pass Utah(seriously, Utah?) to get in the playoffs. Piss poor defense is piss poor.