My conspiracy theory on Epstein being murdered

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Maybe the Russians did it. If they have a lot invested in Trump, they may have decided to protect that investment. We know Trump and Epstein were pals, so there may be a lot more there than Trump and his backers want to be released.

Dec 2015
SoCal
Maybe the Russians did it. If they have a lot invested in Trump, they may have decided to protect that investment. We know Trump and Epstein were pals, so there may be a lot more there than Trump and his backers want to be released.
My money is on MI6.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chief
Mar 2019
TN
My question is WHY WAIT until he was in jail ?? Anyone with those kinds of connections would have known about the investigation long before Epstein was arrested, and well before the investigation was made public. Wouldn't a car wreck or accidental overdose at his home have been infinitely more convenient? Wouldn't the time to act have been before he was arrested and before the investigation became public?

But now the Russians might not have had the connections to know about the investigation before it went public !!!! HMMMMmmmmm plausible !!

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Weirdo
My question is WHY WAIT until he was in jail ?? Anyone with those kinds of connections would have known about the investigation long before Epstein was arrested, and well before the investigation was made public. Wouldn't a car wreck or accidental overdose at his home have been infinitely more convenient? Wouldn't the time to act have been before he was arrested and before the investigation became public?

But now the Russians might not have had the connections to know about the investigation before it went public !!!! HMMMMmmmmm plausible !!
I remember reading that Epstein had everything from body doubles to altered identification to protect his identity because he has been the target of criminals due to his lavish lifestyle and wealth.

Reactions: Friday13 and Chief

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal

Again, all speculation on my part... but I guess they were not worried about him being free, when he had his own lifestyle to enjoy and protect.

Dec 2018
Florida
That is extremely far fetched and a big reach for “Russian collusion.” Especially when that was never nailed down. Realistically? I’d put money on the Prince and the UK LONG before Russians.

Dec 2018
Florida

Why wait? Maybe you have connections in the prison. MCC is in New York. That is a big time connection to Trump AND Clintons. The Clinton’s only live like 40 miles away. The Royal family ALSO owns land in NYC.

Realistically? We should be digging in to the guards and the warden at MCC. (I would water board those fuckers).

But why there? Because he can die by suicide and that won’t be investigated by a bunch of sleepy (read corrupt) prison officials.