My conspiracy theory on Epstein being murdered

Sep 2016
My own world
That could be too. Prince Andrew just resigned.
Resigned from what? Did he even have a job? Don't they just do ceremonial things and act as figure heads for charities and such?

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Resigned from what? Did he even have a job? Don't they just do ceremonial things and act as figure heads for charities and such?
He ressigned from royal duties, which I guess makes him a defacto commoner.

Sep 2016
My own world
Lol. That reminds me of the CIA manual:

“Assassination is an extreme measure not normally used in clandestine operations. It should be assumed that it will never be ordered or authorized by any U.S. Headquarters, though the latter may in rare instances agree to its execution by membe rs of an associated foreign service.”

Im sure the UK has people that kill for money.
I think that if you pay someone to kill someone it's still the charge of murder you face plus the conspiracy to commit murder. You get the same punishment as if you did the deed yourself, more even.

Sep 2016
My own world
It wouldn't surprise me if the queen and the Russians and Trump and Bill Clinton and others involved all did it together.
Well then Epstein brought a whole lot of people together at the end. In some circles that could have gotten him a peace price.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Maybe the Russians did it. If they have a lot invested in Trump, they may have decided to protect that investment. We know Trump and Epstein were pals, so there may be a lot more there than Trump and his backers want to be released.
I disagree, good sir. I do not believe that Epstein had anything on Trump. He wanted to, i dont believe he did.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Maybe the Russians did it. If they have a lot invested in Trump, they may have decided to protect that investment. We know Trump and Epstein were pals, so there may be a lot more there than Trump and his backers want to be released.
Well, Putin does love his assasinations. And all the world's billionaires doubtless know one another.

I think the odds that Epstein suicided are almost nil.