My conspiracy theory on Epstein being murdered

Jan 2007
Well, Putin does love his assasinations. And all the world's billionaires doubtless know one another.

I think the odds that Epstein suicided are almost nil.
It's far easier for everyone to just write this off as a suicide and let it fade away out of the news. To many connections, to many people in high places. Burn a security guard and end it. When to many failures occur, something is up.

Jan 2007
I suppose anything is possible. But killing him in prison is obviously going to create some unwanted news and scrutiny. As we can see people are simply going to assume he was bumped off by his rich and powerful (former) friends. All I'm saying is if they have the ability to get to him in prison, it would have been far, far, easier to get him outside. Him dying in a car wreck or from an "accidental" drug overdose, or hell, just highly intoxicated and passed out in his hot tub, would have raised far fewer questions. Especially if they managed it BEFORE the investigation went public. And if anyone thinks they didn't know about the investigation days, even weeks, before we did, they're being completely delusional.

However, someone like the Russians might not have the connections to give them fair warning. They may truly have not have known about the investigation until it was announced and he was arrested. They would have been forced to go after him in jail, and there is a HUGE Russian population (not to mentioned Russian mafia) in Brighton Beach, which is closer than the Clintons. Just sayin' ;):zany:
That's why you go with suicide as the excuse despite the neck bone fracture issue. the guards failed, the cameras failed. Another normal day in prison land.

Jan 2007
It could have been the Russians but I lean toward a consortium of powerful wealthy people who worked to have him offed. I also lean toward Bill Barr being the one who actually carried it out by handing him the proverbial glass of whiskey and the pearl handled revolver, it you get my drift.
Bill Barr is quick to excuse this away. Justice Dept apparently wants this to end quickly.

Mar 2019
TN
That's why you go with suicide as the excuse despite the neck bone fracture issue. the guards failed, the cameras failed. Another normal day in prison land.
The hyoid bone fracture is a very rare fracture of the hyoid bone, accounting for 0.002% of all fractures in humans. It is commonly associated with strangulation and rarely occurs in isolation. The fracture may be associated with gunshot injury, car accidents or induced vomiting. In 50% of strangulations and 27% of hangings, hyoid fractures occur.

Reactions: Panzareta and THOR
Mar 2019
TN
Bill Barr is quick to excuse this away. Justice Dept apparently wants this to end quickly.

Which makes me wonder WHY ?? I thought Clinton and a whole bunch of liberal elites were Epstein's "special friends". You'd think Barr would be using that ammo to prosecute all those evil liberals. Not to mention take the spotlight off Trump and impeachment.

Unless of course there are just as many republicans on Epstein's friend list ??

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
I've Got Nowhere Else to Go
evidently the whole point of a sexual blackmail scheme (google "Operation Midnight Climax"--you can't make this stuff up!) is to get dirt on both sides. That way neither side can go after you.