My facebook just exploded with videos about "leftists".

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
I have a theory that scroll bars are designed to have your cursor "accidentally" slip off so you wind up inadvertently clicking on ads.
I hardly ever use the scroll bar. I scroll using my mouse wheel. And if the internet is slow, or something like that, I wait until the page is done scrolling/loading before I click anything. Not specifically to avoid ads ... just the habit I developed.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
I hardly ever use the scroll bar. I scroll using my mouse wheel. And if the internet is slow, or something like that, I wait until the page is done scrolling/loading before I click anything. Not specifically to avoid ads ... just the habit I developed.
I have a laptop with one of those pad things you run your finger across. It's even worse on a pad or tablet with a touch screen. Hard to believe the scroll bar isn't something the tech people have ever tried to improve on.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
I have a laptop with one of those pad things you run your finger across. It's even worse on a pad or tablet with a touch screen. Hard to believe the scroll bar isn't something the tech people have ever tried to improve on.
I hate those touchpads. It's one thing to use it to move the cursor, but another for it to involuntarily activate something. My old laptop did that constantly.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
I hate those touchpads. It's one thing to use it to move the cursor, but another for it to involuntarily activate something. My old laptop did that constantly.
When I got it a couple of years ago, it took me a while to master it, but I've done it and didn't resort to a wireless mouse like everyone said I should. I try to force myself to adopt to new technology if I can, but honestly I get sick of it. Just when I get used to something they change it. When I think about all the new tech I've had to embrace in my lifetime, from phones with dials and record players to now I just want to say "Okay, I'm done now."

Mar 2019
California
Sadly, that's probably what my aunt's feed looks like all the time.

"You won't believe the top ten times Justin Trudeau spent tax money on free foot massages for gay leftist liberal arts majors. Number eight will disgust you"

I guess I don't need to ask why all the "leftists" were overweight women with dyed hair.
Because that is what they all look like?

Nov 2016
USA
My FB page started getting spammed with pro trump garbage. I think someone signed me up for some pro trump group. I unsigned myself, and then I don’t remember what I did to stop the steady stream of pro trump garbage that kept coming in.

I finally got it to stop.

Nov 2014
TN
Read the titles of the videos he posted. Do you not see the difference between "leftists" attacking the president and the right attacking "leftists"?

We hate Trump and you hate US. That's what it boils down to. You all hate your fellow Americans more than you love the USA or you wouldn't have voted for Trump.

What makes you think I hate leftists, Your statement shows how ignorant Leftists are in reality of life.

Leftist are people that I don't agree with their Ideas/Ideals/vision... Because I disagree with someone does not mean I hate them.

so why are you showing a level of immaturity that if someone does not hold your opinion that it is an act of hate?