My generation will die not from old age but climate change.

Will you die from old age or climate change?

• Old Age

• Climate Change

• I'm not sure, but it sure as hell won't be because of climate change

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
Leftists run the schools and they must be teaching these kids that they will die because of climate change.

Occaisional-Cortex says we have 12 years to cut our emissions in half and change everything, how we live, eat, get around or millions of people will die.

Soon they will be saying that we need to eat babies to save the planet.

Mar 2019
God's Country
Leftists run the schools and they must be teaching these kids that they will die because of climate change.

Occaisional-Cortex says we have 12 years to change everything, how we live, eat, get around or millions of people will die.

This makes a strong case for homeschooling.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail

Occaisional-Cortex says we have 12 years to change everything, how we live, eat, get around or millions of people will die.

Christians do tend to get really morbid in their thinking when they don't understand the science.

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
Or a nuclear war. Or a giant meteor strike. Or a mega tsunami with sharks lol

Or, God knows whatever the fuck else could happen...
The biggest threat to lives is a totalitarian govt. They kill people by the millions. No free speach no religious freedom.

Man made climate change is a myth and a tool for govt to control it's people

Jan 2014
California
May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Is there a point to this OP? I might have 20-25 years left. But my daughter might have 60. I'm more concerned for her than I am for myself. Those who say - well hell, I'll die before it kills me are selfish. We have a responsibility to leave our children and grandchildren a livable planet.