My State Prison Expirience Cause ya could LEARN from it

Jun 2014
In A Van Down By The River
I was arrested in 88 skipped bail and they caught me in 89....

After a bogus PLEA DEAL I was "convicted" in 1990 and got 6 years State Prison with 286 days "credit" in the County Lockup...

In Wisconsin you take the BUS RIDE up to Waupaun get booked into Dodge for classification..

When ya on the DOC Bus was this Big Hillbilly with a 12 guage and looked at ya as if "Try" Me ..

After assessment at Dodge I was sent to Kettle Moraine then got in a Fight ...got my ass beat and they put me in SOLITARY for 90 days..

Upon hitting the "box" I was "re-classified" as MAXIMUM SECURITY took the DOC bus up to Portage Wi or "CCI"..

Did okay there and they bumped me back "Medium" security sent me down to Sturtevant or "RCI"...

Got caught with "contraband" in a shakedown in the Box again sent me back to Portage ...

1993 I "paroled" Outta MAX nearly 4 years in a six stretch.. .

They gave me bus ticket to Milwaukee and 50 bucks told me to check in with my Parole Officer who put me up in a Halfway House in the Crack Ghetto on S13th and Lincoln

Jan 2014
California
I was arrested in 88 skipped bail and they caught me in 89....

After a bogus PLEA DEAL I was "convicted" in 1990 and got 6 years State Prison with 286 days "credit" in the County Lockup...

In Wisconsin you take the BUS RIDE up to Waupaun get booked into Dodge for classification..

When ya on the DOC Bus was this Big Hillbilly with a 12 guage and looked at ya as if "Try" Me ..

After assessment at Dodge I was sent to Kettle Moraine then got in a Fight ...got my ass beat and they put me in SOLITARY for 90 days..

Upon hitting the "box" I was "re-classified" as MAXIMUM SECURITY took the DOC bus up to Portage Wi or "CCI"..

Did okay there and they bumped me back "Medium" security sent me down to Sturtevant or "RCI"...

Got caught with "contraband" in a shakedown in the Box again sent me back to Portage ...

1993 I "paroled" Outta MAX nearly 4 years in a six stretch.. .

They gave me bus ticket to Milwaukee and 50 bucks told me to check in with my Parole Officer who put me up in a Halfway House in the Crack Ghetto on S13th and Lincoln
Mr. Tea,

My prison experience, because ya could learn from it.

Got busted with a joint in Abilene, Kansas on a Saturday night, sent to the county jail.

No judge there during the weekend, so had to spend all Sunday in jail. Served us 2 meals, baloney sandwiches and coffee, one in the morning, 1 in afternoon. Other prisoners there were petty miscreants. Mostly I sat around bored out of my skull. Couldn't even take a nap because the bored prisoner in the cell next to me would push lit matches through the holes in the steel walls between the cells.

Next day, went before the judge, was fined $50, then sent on my way

Jun 2014
Mr. Tea,

My prison experience, because ya could learn from it.

Got busted with a joint in Abilene, Kansas on a Saturday night, sent to the county jail.

No judge there during the weekend, so had to spend all Sunday in jail. Served us 2 meals, baloney sandwiches and coffee, one in the morning, 1 in afternoon. Other prisoners there were petty miscreants. Mostly I sat around bored out of my skull. Couldn't even take a nap because the bored prisoner in the cell next to me would push lit matches through the holes in the steel walls between the cells.

Next day, went before the judge, was fined $50, then sent on my way
I was "Convicted" for Possession with Intent to Sell and under Wisconsin State Statures they also hit hit you with running a place of Drug Trafficking....

Now a friend of mine or atleast thought was my "Friend" got POPPED and "Rolled" went SNITCH on me...

The actual SALES/DELIVERY charges were Dropped in the PLEA DEAL...

When I skipped BAIL I went to his place and smashed the windows out ..

"Caught" an Extra "Charge" 4 that too

Jan 2014
California
I was "Convicted" for Possession with Intent to Sell and under Wisconsin State Statures they also hit hit you with running a place of Drug Trafficking....

Now a friend of mine or atleast thought was my "Friend" got POPPED and "Rolled" went SNITCH on me...

The actual SALES/DELIVERY charges were Dropped in the PLEA DEAL...

When I skipped BAIL I went to his place and smashed the windows out ..

"Caught" an Extra "Charge" 4 that too
Mr. tea,

I had a six pack of beer in my car when my buddy and I were popped.

When I recovered my car on Monday, it was gone.

Funny story. They didn't arrest us for a joint, they arrested us for seeds. The searched my car for 15 to 20 minutes, until they found them.

When I got my car, I told my friend "they must have taken my pot as well, because when we were pulled over, I tossed a joint, rolled in red white, and blue paper, right on the back seat." And then I reached back, and there was the joint, right in the middle of the back seat.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
I stole one of these from a local store when I was 10. (Whatever happened to these anyways)

1552605945415.png
My Dad and the store owner decided that I had to work there every Sat. for 2 months cleaning and breaking down boxes.
It was some hard time.

Jun 2014
I stole one of these from a local store when I was 10. (Whatever happened to these anyways)

View attachment 22407
My Dad and the store owner decided that I had to work there every Sat. for 2 months cleaning and breaking down boxes.
It was some hard time.
My mother caught me with a pack of gum...

Drove me back to the Pharmancy and asked for the Manager....

Gave it back and she said you APOLIGIZE ..

When we got home she made me put my hands on the table and said this is what happens to THEIVES took a Spatula and beat my hands until they bleed..

That wasnt the End of it either..

Later my FATHER came home and she told him..

He beat me within inches of my life ..

Honestly I thought I was gonna DIE

Oct 2013
USA
I jaywalked once and turned myself in. They didn't want me. They said "Get back to us when you rob a bank" so I left and went straight to my bank and made a withdrawal with my husband's debit card. They wouldn't even honor my second citizen's arrest of myself. You were luckier than me... ;)

Hopefully your life has improved. I'm sorry for what you went through.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
My mother caught me with a pack of gum...

Drove me back to the Pharmancy and asked for the Manager....

Gave it back and she said you APOLIGIZE ..

When we got home she made me put my hands on the table and said this is what happens to THEIVES took a Spatula and beat my hands until they bleed..

That wasnt the End of it either..

Later my FATHER came home and she told him..

He beat me within inches of my life ..

Honestly I thought I was gonna DIE
I think you should post that here.

May 2012
By the wall
I was arguing with my ex wife and she started throwing frozen sticks of butter at me so I ran outside and called the cops on her.

They arrested me for assault because I had been drinking, I was on my second beer.

Charges were dropped of course.

Point is, never call the cops.