My State Prison Expirience Cause ya could LEARN from it

Jan 2014
California
I was arguing with my ex wife and she started throwing frozen sticks of butter at me so I ran outside and called the cops on her.

They arrested me for assault because I had been drinking, I was on my second beer.

Charges were dropped of course.

Point is, never call the cops.
Mr. Spookycolt,

Frozen sticks of butter?????

She should have been charged with assault with a deadly margarine.

May 2012
By the wall
Mr. Spookycolt,

Frozen sticks of butter?????

She should have been charged with assault with a deadly margarine.
She started crying.

She of course, told them I didn't do anything but man you should have seen the prosecutor pushing her to file charges on me, sent her SO much abused women stuff, called her on the phone and offered counseling....my god it was ridiculous.

So when I met with her she offered me a plea of disorderly conduct or I would have to get a lawyer and go to trial.

She made no attempt to hide how much this would cost me and what she would be trying to get me on.

And remember they say that when things are getting out of hand to call the police so that's what I did, what a racket.

Don't do it.

Feb 2015
sadness
I was arrested in 88 skipped bail and they caught me in 89....

After a bogus PLEA DEAL I was "convicted" in 1990 and got 6 years State Prison with 286 days "credit" in the County Lockup...

In Wisconsin you take the BUS RIDE up to Waupaun get booked into Dodge for classification..

When ya on the DOC Bus was this Big Hillbilly with a 12 guage and looked at ya as if "Try" Me ..

After assessment at Dodge I was sent to Kettle Moraine then got in a Fight ...got my ass beat and they put me in SOLITARY for 90 days..

Upon hitting the "box" I was "re-classified" as MAXIMUM SECURITY took the DOC bus up to Portage Wi or "CCI"..

Did okay there and they bumped me back "Medium" security sent me down to Sturtevant or "RCI"...

Got caught with "contraband" in a shakedown in the Box again sent me back to Portage ...

1993 I "paroled" Outta MAX nearly 4 years in a six stretch.. .

They gave me bus ticket to Milwaukee and 50 bucks told me to check in with my Parole Officer who put me up in a Halfway House in the Crack Ghetto on S13th and Lincoln

alright, ill ask first. What is the point or what are you trying to get or say out of this???

Jun 2014
In A Van Down By The River
alright, ill ask first. What is the point or what are you trying to get or say out of this???
Thats the State Prison the Department Of Corrections..

Now @syrenn I do completely understand that aint "normal" although I share in that thats the way it is ...

Somehow I think normal should understand as well

Feb 2015
sadness
Thats the State Prison the Department Of Corrections..

Now @syrenn I do completely understand that aint "normal" although I share in that thats the way it is ...

Somehow I think normal should understand as well
dont take me wrong...i was not making any judgments. You did your time and are out. I was asking more of... what is the "idea" of the thread. Funny stories/confessions? what its like in prison? just pissed off and ranting?

May 2012
By the wall
dont take me wrong...i was not making any judgments. You did your time and are out. I was asking more of... what is the "idea" of the thread. Funny stories/confessions? what its like in prison? just pissed off and ranting?
You would know if you've ever been a victim of the law.

Your prestigious little white world has never allowed that to happen to you.

You are privileged.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
so not breaking the law is privileged? Really.. you are a victim if you break the law and get caught?
One is a victim of the law if he is arrested after being the victim of an attack. I defended one such case, with my winning "spitting in self-defense" argument. Wife attacked Husband (she was holding the baby & was attacking him right where he had just had a root canal), he spit on her in response, and the police arrested him (not her). We won the criminal case and got the restraining order thrown out. Just because one is charged with a crime does not mean one is guilty of having committed that crime.

Feb 2015
sadness
One is a victim of the law if he is arrested after being the victim of an attack. I defended one such case, with my winning "spitting in self-defense" argument. Wife attacked Husband (she was holding the baby & was attacking him right where he had just had a root canal), he spit on her in response, and the police arrested him (not her). We won the criminal case and got the restraining order thrown out. Just because one is charged with a crime does not mean one is guilty of having committed that crime.
yes, i know that Ian. :)