MyPillow Founder asserts Trump "Chosen by God"

Jan 2019
Between Missouri-Kansas
Mike Lindell, a conservative Christian and owner of My Pillow, asserted on Thursday that President Donald Trump has been “chosen by God.”

During Thursday’s Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), Lindell told the audience that Jesus had saved him from alcoholism and crack addiction.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, he certainly don't know how to lose pillow sales.

Here's why....
"Samson was a Piker, he massacred the entire Philistine Army using a 'jawbone of a Ass (donkey). Today, 10,000 sales are lost by the same weapon."

Jul 2014
midwest
Anyone bought a "My Pillow"?

Are they worth it?

They ain't cheap...

I consider this guy a genius, just like the Starbucks Coffee dude.

They sell sthuff at very high prices, and apparently we buy lots of them!

Jan 2019
Between Missouri-Kansas
Anyone bought a "My Pillow"?

Are they worth it?

They ain't cheap...

I consider this guy a genius, just like the Starbucks Coffee dude.

They sell sthuff at very high prices, and apparently we buy lots of them!

Do you know what he said in his speech at CPAC? He spoke to Trump's base...That is roughly 40%, those other 60% may want to buy 'My pillow". there is your 10,000 sales lost by a jawbone of a ass.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Mike Lindell's story is truly an unarguable great American success story.

However, something tells me the problem here isn't just about success.

And, it certainly ain't about over priced pillows.

You see .....

Mike Lindell is a Christian.

There's the real problem.

Jul 2014
midwest
If he is smart...which may be proven yet. You don't try to sell a product being political. Remember, "for everyone that may like you, there will be two that don't."
Maybe he's got enough money that he's not worried about losing sales.

Or that he thinks that he'll INCREASE his sales by being political.

Perhaps he considers his political beliefs more important than political correctness.

His business, he can do what he wants...

I just want to know if "My Pillow" is a good deal or not...

Jan 2019
Between Missouri-Kansas
The object of the original thread, was not to sell pillows, but, how not to sell them. However, Mr. Mike Lindell doesn't really know much about how to make sales.
I would guess he rather have 10,000 sales of Trump's 38% base, and not 10,000 of the 62% of the other American people

Jun 2014
United States
The object of the original thread, was not to sell pillows, but, how not to sell them. However, Mr. Mike Lindell doesn't really know much about how to make sales.
I would guess he rather have 10,000 sales of Trump's 38% base, and not 10,000 of the 62% of the other American people

Perhaps he's just aware of the demographic that is most likely to purchase items from Home Shopping Club or Ron Popeil "As Seen on TV" ads, and wants to pander to them?

He might be gearing up to offer his own line of Ginsu Knives©. Who knows?