N. Carolina Sanctuary County Releases Honduran Charged with Rape and Child Sex Offenses

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
I don't know. Usually pedo's are not granted bail or released. They are considered a danger to the public. Here is a better source.

ICE arrests fugitive on rape charges in NC after prior release in Mecklenburg County

Why is it a better source? The facts are clearly outlined in the OP. Stop playing that game, especially in your new position.

And we are to believe that Dims are suddenly worked up over Epstein? The guy who Schumer and other Dims took money from years ago knowing full well the rumors about him. But time and again we have Dims in sanctuary cities, counties, states, releasing these illegals accused of depraved acts even though ICE requests a detainer or at least are told when the person will be released yet they do neither.

Last edited:

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
Why is it a better source? The facts are clearly outlined in the OP. Stop playing that game, especially in your new position.

And we are to believe that Dims are suddenly worked up over Epstein? The guy who Schumer and other Dims took money from years ago knowing full well the rumors about him. But time and again we have Dims in sanctuary cities, counties, states, releasing these illegals accused of depraved acts even though ICE requests a detainer or at least are told when the person will be realesed yet they do neither.
Relax...:) I just posted a non-slanted local source to supplement yours. No games. :) I personally think, the local areas, who are Sanctuary cities do this because they need the labor. N. Carolina has huge farms and need the immigrants...they don't care who they rape or what crimes they commit. Not having the immigrants, legal or not, affects their profits. It is a result of local politics.

As far as Epstein, he is a scumbag sex trafficker. What will work me up....if the investigation into his human trafficking stops at his death.

Aug 2016
CA
Relax...:) I just posted a non-slanted local source to supplement yours. No games. :) I personally think, the local areas, who are Sanctuary cities do this because they need the labor. N. Carolina has huge farms and need the immigrants...they don't care who they rape or what crimes they commit. Not having the immigrants, legal or not, affects their profits. It is a result of local politics.

As far as Epstein, he is a scumbag sex trafficker. What will work me up....if the investigation into his human trafficking stops at his death.
So you think it's okay to release an illegal child molester into a community just because they need labor? But you want people prosecuted because of child molesting with Epstien? Kind of a double standard you have there.

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
So you think it's okay to release an illegal child molester into a community just because they need labor? But you want people prosecuted because of child molesting with Epstien? Kind of a double standard you have there.
I did not say that, now did I. I gave my opinion of why it is happening. Money and donors speak louder than anything when it comes to local government. You seem a little hostile tonight. You are not going to get a fight here.

Aug 2016
CA
I'm not hostile, I'm just pointing out what people saw when you posted your opinion. Is one child molester better than the other?

Mar 2019
California
The man has not been convicted. Clearly he had not been remanded.

People are released pending trial every day, everywhere. You only seem concerned about this guy. Gee. I wonder why....
But this slime did not belong here. And he IS guilty.No doubt about that.

Apr 2010
Oregon
I don't know. Usually pedo's are not granted bail or released. They are considered a danger to the public. Here is a better source.

ICE arrests fugitive on rape charges in NC after prior release in Mecklenburg County
Then we must not be getting the full story. Despite what our friends would like you to believe, people awaiting trial for serious crimes aren’t just released for shits and giggles.

Obviously he wasn’t remanded. We don’t know why. Perhaps there was a ludicrous bail but he was able to make it.