N. Korea threatens to bomb US MILITARY BASES IN GUAM!!

Jul 2015
Florida
(I didn't see anything on this. Did I just miss it? The date is throwing me. Aug7?)

WTF people. This is NOT GOOOOD! . Ironically, the little Korean ASSHOLE is still more steady than the orange ASSHOLE. But what happens if someone just 'fucks up'? Not to mention don't we still have a bunch of people there?? 2 or 3 bases--big bases, right?

The date and times, and day of the week is throwing me. It's WED there, afternoon right?

WORLD NEWS

AUGUST 7, 2017 / 8:27 PM / 7 MINUTES AGO
North Korea considers missile strike on Guam after Trump's 'fire and fury' warning

Christine Kim and James Oliphant
7 MIN READ

SEOUL/BEDMINSTER, N.J. (Reuters) - North Korea said on Wednesday it is considering plans for a missile strike on the U.S. Pacific territory of Guam, just hours after President Donald Trump told the North that any threat to the United States would be met with "fire and fury".

The sharp increase in tensions rattled financial markets and prompted warnings from U.S. officials and analysts not to engage in rhetorical slanging matches with North Korea.

Pyongyang said it was "carefully examining" a plan to strike Guam, home to a U.S. military base that includes a submarine squadron, an airbase and a Coast Guard group.

A Korean People's Army spokesman said in a statement carried by state-run KCNA news agency the plan would be put into practice at any moment once leader Kim Jong Un makes a decision.

North Korea also accused the United States of devising a "preventive war" and said in another statement, citing a different military spokesman, any plans to execute this would be met with an "all-out war wiping out all the strongholds of enemies, including the U.S. mainland".

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-china-idUSKBN1AO011

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
A) it's the same threat they've been spouting since... Well... I'm pretty sure bush was still president.

B) they've shown that they now have the likely capacity to actually do it.

The us is actually in a position to justifiably declare war

Jul 2015
Florida
A) it's the same threat they've been spouting since... Well... I'm pretty sure bush was still president.

We declare war and they wipe out S KOREA! Brilliant. And we have how many troops on that BORDER??

Reactions: 2 people
Sep 2012
SoCal
(I didn't see anything on this. Did I just miss it? The date is throwing me. Aug7?)

WTF people. This is NOT GOOOOD! . Ironically, the little Korean ASSHOLE is still more steady than the orange ASSHOLE. But what happens if someone just 'fucks up'? Not to mention don't we still have a bunch of people there?? 2 or 3 bases--big bases, right?

The date and times, and day of the week is throwing me. It's WED there, afternoon right?
AND civilians...

May 2012
By the wall
NK isn't stupid, its why they are still a country.

Does anyone actually think they are going to take out an island and wipe themselves out in the process?

People must think the NK's have gone utterly insane in the last couple of years.

Jun 2006
Vancouver
"After talking with my generals, be advised that from now on transgenders will stay in the military, but be stationed in Guam"

Sorry to joke about it, but this is a farce.

The ultimate dark comedy. Enter Dr Strangelove from stage left.

I was born in the 70s. I don't remember the first Cold War. I'd only seen it as a ridiculous chapter of history. This is my first time seeing 1950s charicatures grunting and puffing like red-assed baboons in real time.

Finally - Kim Jung Un meets his equal.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Kim Jong Un just called Donald Trump's bluff. Mr. Trump said that any further North Korean THREATS to the United States (and Guam IS a territory of the U.S.) would be met with 'fire and fury'.

Mr. Trump is looking more and more like Yosemite Sam in one of his memorable confrontations with Bugs Bunny, who would gleefully cross EVERY red line that Yosemite Sam was drawing in the sand.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more

actually, they've had the capability to attack Guam for some time. That's why we have bombers circling the area and we have our military keeping a close eye on them. Why would it be a justification for war under Trump and not either Obama or Bush? As a matter of fact, why do you keep volunteering a country not your own to start a war? Your current leader actually has the right idea. He's silently sending diplomats. Hopefully, he can act as a third party negotiator.

Reactions: 3 people
Dec 2013
Switzerland
It is a confrontation between 2 different types of hot air, with 2 leaders who have both inflated ego....... The problem is that the two have each a button to push and can make things nuclear..... Otherwise things would only be ridiculous....

Feb 2017
World wide and soon a town near you
2 fvckin idiots screaming their idiotic threats at each other...Putting Millions of lives at risk over their stupid egos