Nadler gets caught

Jun 2014
United States
Yes. Interesting that Nadler and others have been yelling "Impeachment" but Nancy has said no. I think Nancy has made the right decision for her Party.

Frankly, I've never heard Representative Nadler yell anything. Impeachment is off the table because the Senate Republicans wouldn't convict Donald Trump even if they were an eyewitness to him murdering their own mothers.

Nov 2018
Maryland
Frankly, I've never heard Representative Nadler yell anything. Impeachment is off the table because the Senate Republicans wouldn't convict Donald Trump even if they were an eyewitness to him murdering their own mothers.
No, the GOP knows that Trump hasn't done anything Impeachable. And, Nadler has been pushing Impeachment, would love to make it happen, as several other Trump haters, but it's good to see we have sane people in the Senate.

Jan 2007
Must have been a poorly sourced article, since impeachment proceedings thus far have not been implemented.
Yea, they are still investigating. This noise will carry on up to the election. The Trump haters need something to hang on to.

Jan 2007
No, the GOP knows that Trump hasn't done anything Impeachable. And, Nadler has been pushing Impeachment, would love to make it happen, as several other Trump haters, but it's good to see we have sane people in the Senate.
The democrats are so deeply invested in this issue, Mueller was to finish him off. It didn't happen. Admitting defeat is a tough swallow. Now, what will Horowitz and Durham come up with? If they find bad actors will Nadler want to after them?

Jan 2007
Appears to me that it's the Trump lovers who are obsessed with it.

No, It's fun to watch Nadler go down in flames. Swalwell was done with his campaign in a couple of days. Even CNN has lost interest. It was full time 24 hour / day coverage.