Nail biter in North Carolina

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Mar 2010
Indiana
If a Marine and War veteran can't win ,how can a couple of Commies or a senile old man win?
If a republican wins a red district like this, but barely, it doesn't say much for the candidate.

The part you just don't get while you gloat, is, it shouldn't have even been this close in red Northern Carolina. This does not favor Trump in 2020 over the entire country where the dems outnumber the republicans and independents like myself loath Trump.

Last edited:

CtC

Mar 2019
California
If a republican wins I read district like this, but barely, it doesn't say much for the candidate.
BAH! Alibis. Millions in outside money poured into this race. A few months back ,Bishop was down 17 points. One speech from our great and just President ,and the GOOD guys WIN!

Reactions: Bronwyn
May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
My dad hates Kornakci when he does his votes map. But he can't stand King on CNN either.
I used to dig Kornacki and his energy but lately he's been grating to me. I hope I can get over my aversion before he's on non-stop. I mean, at some point he has to calm the flip down, right?

Reactions: EnigmaO01

CtC

Mar 2019
California
All this talk on CNN about Trumps bad ratings. One speech and he pulls out a glorious VICTORY!

Reactions: ripskater