Nancy blew it

Nov 2008
Washington state
Nancy Pelosi is speaking before delivering the articles to the senate and it sounds like an academy awards acceptance speech.

The whole thing is a huge blunder that will cost the democrats at the polls.
Her partners in Fake News will prop her up as the Wisest Speaker of the House that ever lived. She will fall from Grace when Trump gets re-elected. She will probably retire next year in disgrace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Her partners in Fake News will prop her up as the Wisest Speaker of the House that ever lived. She will fall from Grace when Trump gets re-elected. She will probably retire next year in disgrace

Let us examine that. What viable BILLS were passed in 2019? Oooops! There were none.

May 2007
your place
Pelosi is smart and experienced.. She's a pro.
She blundered on this one. Her ploy of sitting on the articles backfired. It made it look like she was playing games and didn’t net any positive results.

Her initial hesitance about impeaching was correct. She should have never caved to the elements of the house that had been clamoring for impeachment all along.

Jul 2019
Atlanta

Pelosi has 30 IQ points on Trump and an excellent track record.. She is not a liar and a cheat that has been sued 3500 times since the 1980s.

Aug 2018
Vancouver
I don't know why CBC was showing her speak, but I walked past while she was and she looked and sounded 120 years old.

These people are too old. So, so, so old.

I just checked. She's 79 years old.

She should be in rocking chair. All of them. Fuck.
No one should be working at that level in their 70s. Never mind months away from 80.

And when they finally let the next generation take over, that generation will be in their 60s and have been waiting their whole lives to be in charge, so they'll stay until they're 90.

Reactions: bajisima
May 2007
your place
Pelosi has 30 IQ points on Trump and an excellent track record.. She is not a liar and a cheat that has been sued 3500 times since the 1980s.

In terms of politics, Trump won the election by being a better politician. Regardless for any adoration of Pelosi, she blew it on this one.

Reactions: carpe diem