Nancy Pelosi: ‘We Have Never Not Said There Was a Crisis’ at U.S.-Mexico Border

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) falsely claimed Wednesday that Democrats have “never” denied that there is a “crisis” on the U.S.-Mexico border — a statement directly contradicted by the words of multiple party leaders just months ago.
“Well, let me just say this. We have never not said that there was a crisis — there is a humanitarian crisis at the border, and some of it provoked by the actions taken by the administration,” Pelosi stated during her weekly press conference in the Capitol Visitor Center on Wednesday.

Nancy Pelosi: 'We Have Never Not Said There Was a Crisis' at the Border

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

She is such a liar, no wonder so many leftists here keep waffling on whether there is or there is not a crisis on the border! ;)

Pelosi and Schumer dismiss Trump's 'manufactured crisis' on border security

Here she's standing by chuck in a joing statement calling it a "manufactured crisis"....

What a dumbass.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Not sure I get your point. She seems to be saying that Trump caused a humanitarian crisis, not that the illegal immigrants caused an "invasion" crisis. If that's right, then she isn't actually changing her position I think.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) falsely claimed Wednesday that Democrats have “never” denied that there is a “crisis” on the U.S.-Mexico border — a statement directly contradicted by the words of multiple party leaders just months ago.
“Well, let me just say this. We have never not said that there was a crisis — there is a humanitarian crisis at the border, and some of it provoked by the actions taken by the administration,” Pelosi stated during her weekly press conference in the Capitol Visitor Center on Wednesday.

Nancy Pelosi: 'We Have Never Not Said There Was a Crisis' at the Border

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

She is such a liar, no wonder so many leftists here keep waffling on whether there is or there is not a crisis on the border! ;)

Pelosi and Schumer dismiss Trump's 'manufactured crisis' on border security

Here she's standing by chuck in a joing statement calling it a "manufactured crisis"....

What a dumbass.
Omg... does this stupid person not know that theres this thing called the internet, that has several examples of her on video saying exactly what she claims to say she's never said....

That woman is completely bat shit insane.

She doesnt respect the people she represents enough to tell the truth and thinks they are too stupid to notice.

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
For starters, it's a White Nationalist source (Breitbart- go figure for you).
Secondly, Trump manufactured a 'crisis' to get his racist wall to appease you cultists.
I was never a fan of Pelosi. I still think she needs to be more aggressive on Trump's crimes.

Do not call me a racist. keep your insults to yourself.

it was among several links in google news. I didn't even notice. *shrug*

No worse than the washpo to be honest tho.

So the crisis is manufactured? how did he do this?