Nancy Pelosi calls Steve Bannon a "white supremacist".

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on Thursday referred to President Donald Trump’s chief strategist, Steve Bannon, as a “white supremacist.”

Pelosi’s comments, at her weekly news conference, came in the context of Bannon’s permanent membership in the National Security Council, a development she called “stunning.”

“It’s a stunning thing, that a white supremacist would be a permanent member of the National Security Council,” she said, adding that it is “making America less safe.”

This is not the first time the Democratic leader has been critical of Bannon, or even that she’s suggested he is a racist.
Nancy Pelosi calls Steve Bannon a "white supremacist" - CBS News

cue the claims that this is why Dems lost the election. A lot of things that happen during the campaign have been forgotten about. This is one that shouldn't be. That said. It's pretty clear Pelosi is doing her job as minority leader. There's legislation that was introduced that would remove Bannon from being able to sit on the National Security Council. She's trying to make sure the legislation gets due consideration.

Jan 2014
California
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on Thursday referred to President Donald Trump’s chief strategist, Steve Bannon, as a “white supremacist.”

Pelosi’s comments, at her weekly news conference, came in the context of Bannon’s permanent membership in the National Security Council, a development she called “stunning.”

“It’s a stunning thing, that a white supremacist would be a permanent member of the National Security Council,” she said, adding that it is “making America less safe.”

This is not the first time the Democratic leader has been critical of Bannon, or even that she’s suggested he is a racist.
Nancy Pelosi calls Steve Bannon a "white supremacist" - CBS News

cue the claims that this is why Dems lost the election. A lot of things that happen during the campaign have been forgotten about. This is one that shouldn't be. That said. It's pretty clear Pelosi is doing her job as minority leader. There's legislation that was introduced that would remove Bannon from being able to sit on the National Security Council. She's trying to make sure the legislation gets due consideration.
The Watchman,

LOL, we should start calling you guys "Chicken Liberal." You've cried out "racist" so much it has lost all meaning.

May 2007
Houston, Texas
The Watchman,

LOL, we should start calling you guys "Chicken Liberal." You've cried out "racist" so much it has lost all meaning.
The term racist hasn't lost it's meaning. Some people here are so used to the stench of racism they don't recognize it any longer. I believe it's called be desensitized.

Amelia

Former Staff
Jun 2014
Wisconsin
Should I be surprised that Nancy would talk like that? I have been harsh on her, but I actually am surprised that she would play fast and loose with labels like that.

Oct 2010
A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
Should I be surprised that Nancy would talk like that? I have been harsh on her, but I actually am surprised that she would play fast and loose with labels like that.
She told the truth..something Republicans can't tolerate.