Nancy Pelosi: Jeff Sessions Lied Under Oath And Must Resign

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Jeff Sessions lied under oath. He lied to Congress! That could lead to a 5 year Jail Term.

I just heard this about an hour ago!

Trump and his gang should not have attacked the media. They will bury him now!

I wish I could say I was sorry, but Sessions has always reminded me of a weasel. A little one. I bet he is not as big as me. All 5'2.:)

Last edited:
Oct 2010
A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
I can't wait to hear Trump and Kelly Ann explain why Sessions should not be charged for committing perjury and lying under oath.

Oct 2010
Jeff Sessions lied under oath. He lied to Congress! That could lead to a 5 year Jail Term.

I just heard this about an hour ago!

Trump and his gang should not have attacked the media. They will bury him now!

I wish I could say I was sorry, but Sessions has always reminded me of a weasel. A little one. I bet he is not as big as me. All 5'2.:)
I've known for a while that Trump going after the media like that was only going to come back and bite him in the ass.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Jeff Sessions must either resign or be impeached. And yes, he should be prosecuted for perjury. America simply CANNOT have an Attorney General who lies under oath to Congress. That would be about like having a Chief of Police who had committed a string of burglaries or armed robberies.

This is VERY serious stuff, America. If we allow this to go unpunished, then the RULE OF LAW is simply DEAD in America, and we will have lost our Republic.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Now,they are showing every word pompous Jeff ever said. Especially about,"No one being above the law!"

Guess who Jeff was referring to.

And Spicer lying about fake news!:)

I can not wait to hear Joe:) he has been bragging about Trump. Joe had to apologize to Donny,Friday for his tirade. I missed it, but a friend watched Joe threatened not to have Donny on. Donny told him to uninvited him if he wanted to.

Fox has not mentioned Sessions. They are bragging about the DOW! Which I soon expect to implode.

Last edited:
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Jeff Sessions must either resign or be impeached. And yes, he should be prosecuted for perjury. America simply CANNOT have an Attorney General who lies under oath to Congress. That would be about like having a Chief of Police who had committed a string of burglaries or armed robberies.

This is VERY serious stuff, America. If we allow this to go unpunished, then the RULE OF LAW is simply DEAD in America, and we will have lost our Republic.
Yes,it is very serious. We have to bring this all out in the open. The Media is finally doing their job,4 months too late.

Jul 2007
I bet WaPo knew Sessions had met with the Russian ambassador and waited with the story until the weasel was confirmed.

If that's the case - thank you WaPo for sitting on the story. Had they opened this issue during the hearings it would've been shrugged off like another "fake news" attack on Trumpolini. This way he's fucked. Good.

Oct 2010
There were 5 media outlets Trump banned from his WH briefing..Wapo wasn't one of them.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
I bet WaPo knew Sessions had met with the Russian ambassador and waited with the story until the weasel was confirmed.

If that's the case - thank you WaPo for sitting on the story. Had they opened this issue during the hearings it would've been shrugged off like another "fake news" attack on Trumpolini. This way he's fucked. Good.
You may have a point there. Now,they are revealing that President Obama made sure the evidence was preserved. Constitutional Attorney,there!:)

Can you imagine what his $60 million Dollar book will reveal?