Nancy Pelosi snaps at reporter after question about hating Trump: 'Don't mess with me'

Sep 2019
Idaho
Democrats seem a bit testy today. First Biden has a meltdown then Nancy has her own little temper tantrum. She says how dare you question a good catholic like myself? I don't hate anybody, it's against my religion. This from the most pro abortion "lady" in DC? Gimme a break.

"As a Catholic, I resent your using the word hate in a sentence that addresses me. I don't hate anyone. I was raised in a way that is a heart full of love"

May 2019
midwest
What a dumb question. I looked for the reporter's affiliation but could not find it. Is it mentioned in the above foxnews link?
:cool:

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Pelosi expects nothing but softballs from reporters. She gets treated with kid gloves by the MSM. She couldn't take 5-minutes of the crap they throw at President Trump.

BTW, her answer to that question was 'yes'. It is so obvious.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Democrats seem a bit testy today. First Biden has a meltdown then Nancy has her own little temper tantrum. She says how dare you question a good catholic like myself? I don't hate anybody, it's against my religion. This from the most pro abortion "lady" in DC? Gimme a break.

"As a Catholic, I resent your using the word hate in a sentence that addresses me. I don't hate anyone. I was raised in a way that is a heart full of love"

Oh, stop. It was an ignorant fucking question and her answer really shut him up. Good thing he didn't ask me a dumb ass question like that i would have told him to **** my ****.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet

So when Trump has a hissy fit because all the cool kids were laughing at him and he runs home from NATO crying like a little girl with his feelings hurt at a pajama party, that's not having a meltdown!

:crying:

Too funny.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
So when Trump has a hissy fit because all the cool kids were laughing at him and he runs home from NATO crying like a little girl with his feelings hurt at a pajama party, that's not having a meltdown! Too funny.
They are still PAYING more. Forget that little detail?

Reactions: John T Ford