Nancy Pelosi was ‘near tears throughout’ Bibi’s speech

Apr 2011
Under your skin
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said she was "near tears" during Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's address to a joint session of Congress on Tuesday.

In his speech, Netanyahu warned the U.S. about accepting a nuclear deal with Iran, saying it "will not prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons.

Nancy Pelosi: 'I Was Near Tears' During Netanyahu's Speech To Congress - One News Page

Meanwhile...................

If that old crone could actually generate enough moisture to cry, she would no doubt melt.

Jul 2014
midwest
Nancy Pelosi is a great Liberal/Democrat and by that I mean she is completely useless.
Which one enjoyed the speech more?

Obama or Pelosi?

She did not look happy, but he seemed miffed as well.

I just wonder if they can get over it.

This speech was such a traumatic event for them that I just hope they can find the strength to carry on.

Apr 2011
Under your skin
Which one enjoyed the speech more?

Obama or Pelosi?

She did not look happy, but he seemed miffed as well.

I just wonder if they can get over it.

This speech was such a traumatic event for them that I just hope they can find the strength to carry on.
I hear she almost had to take to her bed with a case of vapors.

Apr 2011
Under your skin
I hear Bibi has been giving the same basic speech since at least 1992.
So would you if everyone around you is constantly calling for your destruction.

No doubt these countries have "Legitimate grievances" and we should "empathize" with them.

Jun 2013
VA
Actually, she was laughing..... at the Right....

because she knew while they were distracted, orgasming over Netanyahu?

She and Boehner were passing the clean DHS funding bill. :)

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
... If that old crone could actually generate enough moisture to cry, she would no doubt melt.
Ha ha! She's 74 years old! She's an old lady! That's what makes it funny! You're a very funny person, meridian5455!