Nancy Pelosi's Great Invention....

Jan 2019
southeast
I seriously think she has some kind of mental problem. Anyone notice how she shuffled papers when topics came up that made her look like a moron. Sometimes she stood while shuffling papers and would forget to sit down. And then you have her mouth...poor thing.

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
I seriously think she has some kind of mental problem. Anyone notice how she shuffled papers when topics came up that made her look like a moron. Sometimes she stood while shuffling papers and would forget to sit down. And then you have her mouth...poor thing.
LOL. Was this your first SOTU?

Those "papers" were the idiot's speech.

And there was only one moron up there.

(Okay, two...if we count Pence.)

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Ahh you sound upset. Too bad, she is in charge of the House now and Trump will never get his stupid wall. In fact, he caved into her.

Jan 2019
USA
LOL. Was this your first SOTU?

Those "papers" were the idiot's speech.

And there was only one moron up there.

(Okay, two...if we count Pence.)
Notice he was not using a teleprompter or papers? I never one saw him look down. A welcome change along with not saying "I and me" 90 some odd times.

Botox Nan, looked like she would rather eat hot coals. LOL