Nancy Pelosi's Great Invention....

Nov 2006
Where did I say she was my "idol"??? I just love the fact that she owned Trump on his stupid campaign promise for a wall. And like it not, she is, again the most powerful women in DC.

Fun fact, her approval ratings are higher than his.
And she knows damn well that those soaring numbers are because she is standing up to the dumbshit. She also knows his numbers are going down because she is making him look like a jackass. I'd tell him no fucking wall for that reason alone. Let the worthless piece of shit squirm thinking how he is going to build his wall that all his ignorant bigots are counting on him for. Not going to be congress, it's not going to be steal it by declaring an emergency and he sure as shit isn't going to get it from Mexico. Maybe he could steal the money from his 2020 campaign funds, there's an idea, let the ignorant bigots who support him pay for it.

Nov 2006
Who cares? She has only the power Republicans will allow her, and you know it, too.
How do you figure the speaker of the house only has the power republicans will allow her? She has recently told both the senate as well as the president to go fuck themselves there won't be any wall money from the house. Your dumbshit folded like a cheap 2 dollar suit and opened govt back up just like she told him to without getting a dime. Then he warns of another if he doesn't get it and she said go for it, you ain't getting a fucking dime from us. Hell, she's hoping the dumbshit will do something stupid again and continue beating the shit out of republicans, MConnell is petrified, please don't declare an emergency mr president, even republicans will have to tell you to go eat shit.

Apr 2014
Maryland
This whole clap-worship nonsense illustrates just how desperate the left has become. Pelosi is an undesirable old hag who is put on a pedestal by other undesirable old hags. End of story.
Sexism is alive and well and so is ageism....
But there is something so funny because old white men are the oneswho put an orange narcissist on a pedestal and it is young people who are so proud of Pelosi for not backing off and Putting country first and not feeding a sick man’s ego

Jan 2007
I always thought she was kinda a whack job even after meeting and talking to her but now that she is telling the dumbshit to go fuck himself you aren't getting money from the house to build any stupid fucking wall, yeah, I like her much more.
Of course you would. Are you upset with U.S. funding of a border wall with Jordan? Of course you aren't.

Last edited:
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
How do you figure the speaker of the house only has the power republicans will allow her? She has recently told both the senate as well as the president to go fuck themselves there won't be any wall money from the house. Your dumbshit folded like a cheap 2 dollar suit and opened govt back up just like she told him to without getting a dime. Then he warns of another if he doesn't get it and she said go for it, you ain't getting a fucking dime from us. Hell, she's hoping the dumbshit will do something stupid again and continue beating the shit out of republicans, MConnell is petrified, please don't declare an emergency mr president, even republicans will have to tell you to go eat shit.
They really have no idea hoe the 3 equal branches of Government work, do they?

Mitch might be able to slow things down but with many good Republicans breaking away in the Senate Mitch is fast losing the dictatorial power he had.