Nannytechnology: Thanks for breaking my medical marijuana vape, Apple

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.

Nannytechnology: Thanks for breaking my medical marijuana vape, Apple | ZDNet

Apple has decided without warning to remove all vape-related apps from the App Store, according to Axios. This decision is reportedly in response to a health crisis under investigation by the Center for Disease Control, in which 42 people have died in connection to vaping illicit nicotine and marijuana vape cartridges.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Do you support apples move?

• Haha
Reactions: johnflesh
Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.

Nannytechnology: Thanks for breaking my medical marijuana vape, Apple | ZDNet

Apple has decided without warning to remove all vape-related apps from the App Store, according to Axios. This decision is reportedly in response to a health crisis under investigation by the Center for Disease Control, in which 42 people have died in connection to vaping illicit nicotine and marijuana vape cartridges.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Do you support apples move?
Health crisis??? How about the health crisis in smoking cigarettes? How many people does that kill every year in the US, maybe half a fucking MILLION?

Oct 2019
Earth
In a more general sense, I loathe this new software trend where people do not actually OWN the products they buy anymore.

Ex: video games that lack a single player mode because the software is controlled by a server. Now 5-10 years go by and a person that bought the game goes to revisit and suddenly the game won't run because the company stopped the servers.

Ex: buying a vehicle, there are increasing difficulties for people to do their own repair work because everything is tied to chipsets that require technical configurations.

I don't believe that these companies have a right to decide what people do with products they bought.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
I'm struggling to imagine what a vape-related app is.

pax 3, one can adjust temp and rate of heating and cooling. as well as with the pax era it will tell you the lab results of the cartridge you plug in.