Nathan's Hot Dogs for Trump Victory

Dec 2006
required field
lol might as well eat them since you bought them. I'm sure they're good hot dogs. No sense in going all right winger and destroying something you paid for to make a dubious point.

But go for something else next time ^.^

Jan 2016
Colorado
So you people don't buy products if the owner of a company doesn't agree with you politically.

These never work and are just little poutrums.

And if they did, who would you people actually hurt, the owner or the working class that works at nathans first?

You all don't think this shit through sometimes. ;)
I buy Ben & Jerry's ice cream, because they make great ice cream. And it's just an added bonus that Ben & Jerry's politics probably drives people like you bonkers.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
I buy Ben & Jerry's ice cream, because they make great ice cream. And it's just an added bonus that Ben & Jerry's politics probably drives people like you bonkers.

You do know they sold out to a big corporate conglomerate.

I don't eat much icecream, but I don't pay attention to the politics of the businesess either. *shrug*

Jul 2014
Border Fence
So you people don't buy products if the owner of a company doesn't agree with you politically.

These never work and are just little poutrums.

And if they did, who would you people actually hurt, the owner or the working class that works at nathans first?

You all don't think this shit through sometimes. ;)
Kinda like Donald Trump and tariffs.

Except Donald is fucking over tons more working class workers than my not buying hot dogs.

Jul 2014
Border Fence
I disagree with the tariffs, but these would not even be remotely related.
It dovetails perfectly...

never work and are just little poutrums.

And if they did, who would you people actually hurt, the owner or the working class

don't think this shit through sometimes

It's like you wrote for DT.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
It dovetails perfectly...

never work and are just little poutrums.

And if they did, who would you people actually hurt, the owner or the working class

don't think this shit through sometimes

Just like DT.

If tarriffs didnt work why then do countries have them?

your whiny protest over not getting your wiener is just poutrage, tarrifs are economic tools for negotiating trade deals and balancing trade differences.

This was about your "think it through" ablitities wasn't it?

Simplistic dependent class thinking.